1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Update MapleLegends Anniversary hot-fix patch: June 11, 2021

Discussion in 'Update Notes' started by Kimmy, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:03 AM
    Moderator Post
    Welcome to part 2 of MaintenanceLegends! Here are the fixes for today

Bug fixes:
    - Fixed an issue where Enrage does not consume the orbs
    - Fixed an issue where Energy Charge causes Error 38 upon entering a map when someone is fully charged (Thank you Odin leftovers...)
    - Fixed an issue that cause your character to get stuck when trying pick up mesos
    - Fixed an issue where Mounts and other "SecondaryStats" buffs no longer showed in 3rd person when the caster changed channel
    - Fixed an issue where Ulu City Center had shitty spawns since dungeon addition
    - Fixed an issue related to point distribution when killing expedition bosses

Guild changes:
    Guild master position can now be transferred over by Jr. masters without the leader's consent when it meets either of the following criteria:
    • Guild master has not been active for more than 120 days.
    • Guild master has been permanently banned.
    • Transfer can be initiated by current Jr. masters by talking to Heracle with 5000 donor points.
    Known remaining issues:
    - Smart Buff system needs an overhaul due to buff system overhaul (so smart buff system is temp disabled)
    - Guild Party Quest stuck issues (more investigation from public needed; lack of info/logs)

Note: As mentioned in known issues Smart Buff System has been temp disabled for an overhaul. Weaker buffs WILL overwrite stronger buffs again for time being. Be aware of this.

• Great Work Great Work x 8
  2. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    5:03 AM
    DMsRebirth
    No apples for Buccs and DrKs in PB runs, then

3. lovelyd

lovelyd Red Snail

Jan 24, 2021
    Female
    sukker
    Dark Knight, Cleric, Priest, Bishop
    Funk
    During GPQ, in our first run, everything pretty much ran smoothly besides 1 guildee getting stuck. It was during the stage where you go into the food rooms to punch boxes and stuff to get the food items, after coming out of the room to the main map where the 4 statues are (sorry idr the name) we noticed that his hp bar was black, but he stated that all of ours were black. After we completed that stage and moved to the next stage, we waited for him, and he stated in pt chat that he could not enter the portal, one of the guildees that was still outside stated that he was "walking in place and can still chat" then he dc'd and met us outside for the 2nd run.

We started the 2nd run before Mirror announced that GPQ was bugged and ppl were getting stuck, I pm'd and was told to be careful cause people were getting stuck, but we're a bunch of stubborn players and had to see for ourselves so we carried about. It was in the same stage that I saw, for myself, what the other guildee from the previous run meant by a stuck guildee "running in place but still can talk" and from what I saw, could still attack. His arrows were still hitting the mobs from the top plat, it like...just went straight down to the mobs.

After laughing hysterically, I said "maybe this is what Mirror meant" then immediately after, I saw Kimmy's notice about 2nd maintenance, so I told everyone else, "we should all log." We all exited GPQ before logging, and that was when our guild leader said, "wtf there's no npc." I should also mention that he had died somehow in that stage, and did not glitch/bug out like our guildee that was walking in place and attacking through the top platform. After wiping my tears from laughing, I managed to leave the exit map and log off safely. Everyone besides the guild leader and the bugged guildee got out of the exit map fine, but they were stuck when they logged off before server went down again because there was not an npc.

I'm willing to test it again, to see if it's the same stage if you need someone to create more bug logs to pinpoint where the issue is. Thanks for reading, and thanks for all the work you guys put in. It was honestly a hoot and a half for me. Hoped I helped.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Thanks for the detailed info. A recording by a person that gets stuck could be really useful too!

• Like Like x 2
  5. lovelyd

lovelyd Red Snail

Jan 24, 2021
    Female
    sukker
    Dark Knight, Cleric, Priest, Bishop
    Funk
    Of course. We can get that for you, Kimmy.

* Edit: We ran again, and same as last time, we got bugged once we entered that stage called: Fountain of Wiseman. Here are some of my clips, guildee will post a more detailed recording.

https://gyazo.com/0b1e4557c4bc2aa728637957d1742bc3
    (When we entered the map, there were some chars we could not see, you can see on both of my clients)

https://gyazo.com/d5e32281f3bc577b0eb80600101882b1
    (As we tried to leave to the next stage, both chars that originally was bugged as they entered, was also bugged leaving and could not enter the next map, on my guildee's screen, my char (our sac mule) was not visible)

https://gyazo.com/4bff4123e6f3d35a10c55f9fd3ec946d
    (He was walking in place the entire time, but still was able to speak, but he did not see my all chat, only my pt chat)

6. Palladino

Palladino Master Chronos

Apr 26, 2020
    Paladin
    Funk
    I’ll add to this by saying that I got stuck trying to walk back out through the portal, into the room with the four statues, after collecting the four pieces of food. While I was stuck in place from a bystanders point of view, I was not visibly lagging at all on my own screen and could move around freely. However, I was not able to leave the map. The sound effect of going through a portal played as intended every time I attempted going through it, but it wouldn’t let me out (so sad). I chatted with the other party members with no apparent lag, and was successfully able to trade the pieces of food to another party member and transfer party lead to them, so that they could carry on the dangerous quest without me.
    Shortly thereafter, as we realized the run was doomed, I logged out. Upon logging back in to commence my gayming, I was spawned in to the aforementioned (I realize it’s the first time I bring it up, but it was mentioned in the previous comment okay, don’t judge me) exit map, where the bloody NPC was nowhere to be found. I was flabbergasted to say the least. Can you imagine being imprisoned like that? It was horrifying. Please send help.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    No HT buff lul

8. nothimmler

nothimmler Blue Snail

Mar 3, 2021
    Male
    hein(l|i)ein
    Thief, Buccaneer
    Funk
    This is another perspective from the same run:
    https://vimeo.com/561956836

Apologies for the less than ideal quality.

• Like Like x 1
  9. JDPJHC

JDPJHC Mixed Golem

Aug 6, 2017
    JDPJHC
    Hero
    Summer
    Now that we've had a taste of freedom we can't go back.

R> Heros to make this dream a reality again.