1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 Maplelegends entire folder gets deleted

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by powz, May 23, 2020.

1. powz

powz Red Snail

Apr 11, 2020
    4:09 AM
    I've checked many posts on this forum for similar issues - the antivirus is deleting/blocking the application.

Have tried all available methods: making exceptions, disabling antivirus, reinstalling.

The only method that seemed to work was reinstalling after disabling antivirus. But for fear of future viruses elsewhere, enabled antivirus after closing the game.

Next time tried to open the game, entire ML folder was gone :(

Re-installing every single time to try to play is a pain. Are there better solutions?

2. Wigglytuff

Wigglytuff Orange Mushroom

Mar 28, 2020
    4:09 PM
    what i did was install the first time, had it delete some files and whatever because they were "viruses", then added the exception for the folder on my antivirus, then deleted the folder+contents and reinstalled the whole game

3. OP
    OP
    powz

powz Red Snail

Apr 11, 2020
    4:09 AM
    WOW you're a saint. Thank you it worked! :D