1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MapleLegends Master Quest - Skuire

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skuire, Sep 29, 2018.

1. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    7:49 AM
    Skucci
    Shadower
    Update for 10/25 is going up TOMORROW as that's the day I'll be taking a break from maple to recharge my life force. I'm not even kidding, right now every grind I have to go thru is eating up my soul energy. If I don't take a break soon, my body and soul will combust and I'll turn into cosmic ash.
    So uhh yea, tomorrow. SlimeGrin

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    10/25/2018 - Spook Boat
    Total Playtime: 111.5h -> 114.5h
    IRL: Whoops! Looks like I fell asleep way too early last night (and procrastinated hehehe). O well, here's my update for 10/25, and TODAY'S will be on the way too. SlimeWink

[​IMG]
    I started things off by finishing up the Sunset Road area. That means we've done everything in Nihal Desert now except for Magatia (and we've even got a couple cards there too). There happens to be a big questline there too, so remember that for later.

[​IMG]

Then I flew back to blob city to finish off the remaining mobs there - basically those weird octopus dudes and then the spooky sailors of Ghost Ship. MP3 was the first 'decent' exp I've seen in a long time, which is kinda sad... Then again, I went from 70-78 without even training once. Pretty cool, huh? SlimeGrin

[​IMG]
    While surfing through channels looking for an empty GS2 map, I happened to run into Sporkl who was SUPER nice and """helped""" me hunt Slimies and Mr. Anchors. Thank u so much Spork, ur a legend!
    and if ur reading this OnionHi

[​IMG]
    That's eight cards total today, which puts us at less than ten remaining for the next upgrade. Next time we'll find another town to pillage and MAKE THAT T5 OURS!
    OnionMuha

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
  3. Yatayata

Yatayata Mixed Golem

Jan 19, 2018
    Female
    9:49 AM
    Yatayata
    Brawler
    Abyss
    It was a lot of fun! Glad I could help! Hopefully you find that book we talked about. I'm sure you'll really like it!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    10/27/2018 - Mape On
    Total Playtime: 114.5h -> 122h
    IRL: U know, it's actually really relaxing to sit down and edit these together. Right now I'm listening to Tycho's album Dive and just majorly chillin. SlimeGrin
    [​IMG]
    I picked up two new things while we were away. First, a PET! Invidia is apparently the demon of jealousy, which makes us a perfect match. Big shoutout to Oradious for giving me a free Black Essence to help me craft her.
    And second, a fresh 5 INT robe. You might be asking, why didn't I buy a fully scrolled robe w/ more INT? Answer: too expensive! I picked this up for cheaper than average and I'll be able to easily sell it back whenever I want.

[​IMG]
    So today I decided to hit up weebland for more EZ cards. Low level mobs, high spawn maps, and no worries.
    You would not believe how amazing it feels to have a pet looting everything for me after having gone SEVENTY-EIGHT LEVELS picking it all up by myself. Thank u Invidia!

[​IMG]
    NINJA CASTLE. This is one of the cooler areas in the game IMO. There's so much ridiculous jank in the maps here that u actually have to BECOME a ninja to master them. I'm really looking forward to exploring this place more in the future. SlimeGrin
    Ashigaru was kinda slow to max because he doesn't have too many spawns, so if ur hunting here, ABSOLUTELY go after Ashigaru while u hunt Genins to be efficient.

[​IMG]
    I picked up one last card in the Secret Spa to finish out 150 sets, and BOOM. Tier 5 ACHIEVED. Our ring is officially halfway finished.

[​IMG]
    And if that's not enough for you, check this out. Chapter 2 COMPLETE!

[​IMG]
    Then I messed around in KFT for a while and tried my luck at the goblin lottery. Maxing out blueguy was pretty much a given since I had like 30 Rice Wine saved up, but more importantly I was able to get TWO more Yellow Goblin cards. That puts us at four total, meaning our pork farming days will soon be over!

[​IMG]
    Let me introduce you to our new daily grind: Helm DEX 60%. Not to sell, but I'm gonna need a whole bunch of these in the future to scroll a sweet DEX scar helm. This is an especially great place to grind right now because the high mob density means I'll get plenty of candies and boxes for the Halloween event, not to mention the exp is ""decent"" -- compared to what I've been getting lately.
    I managed to snag two scrolls today, and gave up after like an hour of trying for a third. I'm thinking one per day will be a good pace to set going forward. SlimeWink

[​IMG]
    Next time: more grind, more cards. I know I said I was done with card hunting for a while,
    but that was a lie so forget I said it.
    OnionBye

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    10/28/2018 - PROGGERS
    Total Playtime: 122h -> 129h
    IRL: Let me apologize for my janky schedule lately; I can assure you it's all part of a delicate maneuver to flip my sleep patterns so I can start waking up early again. I don't have any morning classes or labs this semester, so staying up late and sleeping in is a bad habit that's been easy to relapse on.

My goal for this week is to wake up at or before 7:30 AM every day, and to be asleep by midnight every night. I'll be switching to putting out these updates every morning instead of evening, cuz I find it's really zen to wake up and do something creative and low-stress early in the day. So yea. SlimeSmile
    [​IMG]
    Daily grind woop woop

[​IMG]
    Today's main target was Omega Sector. None of the cards were particularly hard and I was even able to get a full sweep on Zeno and max him out. One less miniboss to worry about!

[​IMG]
    Make that TWO less with Timer. After I'd maxed all the normal guys in Omega, my focus shifted to some of the more annoying rare spawns in the area. MT-09 are found three at a time in only ONE map, with an average respawn time of 33 minutes. Pretty gnarly, and it took me like four full clears to max them. Rombots are similar, spawning two at a time in an annoyingly vertical map every 20 minutes. I think they took me around five or six clears total. Persistence is key!
    You know what that means? We're TOTALLY DONE with the entirety of Omega Sector as well as Eos Tower! Not bad at all. SlimeGrin

[​IMG]
    Then I dinked around in FM for a bit and scrolled this awesome LUK earring for mad cheap. And while I was in Vic, I took the opportunity to hit NLC and cash in my candies and boxes for tickets. I'm getting to the point where I want to consider adding into HP, so I traded all those tix in for AP resets. That's 18 total so far, which amounts for 55,800 NX or 11.16 days of voting. It's a good start.

[​IMG]
    After that major cleaning session we're actually almost halfway to T6. So let's keep chuggin along, next time!
    OnionCheer

• Like Like x 3
  6. Blompan1

Blompan1 Blue Snail

Jan 27, 2016
    Male
    3:49 PM
    Do you think they'll compensate you with the Romeo & Juliet quest in Magatia when you're over 85?

7. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    I've heard that those who missed the quests will be given a way/chance to complete them if the PQ is ever released in the future. Either way, it doesn't bother me too much.

8. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    10/29/2018 - Dungeons & Drakes
    Total Playtime: 129h -> 133h
    IRL: Well, I woke up at 7:30 today... too bad I went back to sleep until 11! There must have been an error somewhere i
    n my calculations...
    OnionF6
    [​IMG]
    Today I wanted to take on some of the hairier regions of Victoria Island. We've powered up a whole bunch since the last time we were here, so I thought it'd be a good time to revisit.

[​IMG]
    Dark Drakes and Ice Drakes are just about as gnarly as they look. Took a while, but I'm glad to have gotten them out of the way. With that, we've completed the entire Drake family: Normal, Copper, Red, Ice, and Dark! SlimeGrin And I was expecting Wild Kargo to be a challenge, but frankly they were easy af.

[​IMG]
    If u want a real challenge tho, try out Tauromacis... I killed sooooo many of these guys and didn't get a single card. It's weird, cuz Taurospear drops cards like CANDY (seriously their droprate has to be like 1 in 10). His bro Tauromacis isn't NEARLY as generous.

[​IMG]
    But I can't be deterred that easily. We'll have to get him next time! OnionNinja

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    4:49 PM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Bruh when i farmed the blue book from the taruspears i maxed both tarumacis and taruspears

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    10/30/2018 - Halloween Special???
    Total Playtime: 133h -> 136.5h
    IRL: HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

OK it's actually November now, but yesterday (10/31) I spent all morning studying, all afternoon taking exams, and all night sleeping.
    [​IMG]
    First thing I did was finish up our good buddy Taurospear. Luckily he was a lot nicer with his drops this time. I also managed to camp out Jr. Rog and eventually max him too.

[​IMG]
    I was already in boss camping mode, so I visited Z-Mushmom and King Klang and was lucky enough to get full timers on both, waow! That's THREE bosses done, which means three less cutthroat camping sessions to deal with.

[​IMG]
    I'm really happy I was able to get so much annoying stuff out of the way this session. I think we've cleared the entire Sleepy Dungeon area now (unless u count jr. boogie in which case I have 3 of his cards) and almost all of Victoria! The only major area I can think of that we haven't done much at is the Excavation Site, but some of those guys are gnarly high level so I'm not too keen rn. Anyways, next time we'll EASILY hit T6. SlimeGrin

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    11/04/2018 - Pandatown Marathon
    Total Playtime: 136.5h -> 146.5h
    IRL: Back in action! Don't ask me where I was cuz the only thing I care about is going FORWARD!
    [​IMG]
    First I did some more cleanup in Vic cuz I needed five more sets for Tier 6. The Excavation Site wasn't nearly as bad as I thought, tho I'll still have to come back at some point for those pesky horsemen.

[​IMG]
    T6 EZ AF OnionWhatever

[​IMG]
    Then I started back up the ""daily"" grind. I've decided my goal for this is 15 Helm DEX scrolls before the event ends. That much should be good enough for our future scar helm. SlimeWink

[​IMG]
    Mu Lung is an area that I'd barely touched until now which means P L E N T Y of easy cards. We're quickly running out of places like this where we can easily sweep up 10-20 sets, but that's fine by me as long as I get em.

[​IMG]
    Like I said, P L E N T Y. Halfway to T7 before u know it!
    Pro Tip: HUNT REINDEER IN PEACH FARM 2 WHILE U HUNT PEACH MONKEYS!!

[​IMG]
    Big Bear BTFO. Hopefully I'll be able to get some King Sage Cat spawns too, cuz he seems to be one of the most camped bosses of all time, no joke.

[​IMG]
    Next time we can finish up Mu Lung Garden and see what's next. SlimeGrin

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  12. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    4:49 PM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Your dmg aint half bad for an unfunded high int base washing char that ws sure helped out haha keep going

• Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    11/05/2018 - Freedom
    Total Playtime: 146.5h -> 151.5h
    IRL: USA bros: remember 2 vote today
    [​IMG]
    Finished the rest of Herb Town as promised. What are those pirate dudes supposed to be anyway? Fish??

[​IMG]
    Another boss down, and another grind too. What's funny is that Master Chronos weren't dropping SHIT for over an hour and I was getting tilted, then I LITERALLY got two drops in a row. SlimeSmile

[​IMG]
    Then I messed around in FM and upgraded my INT gears. I'm totally broke now, but the great news is that 1) I won't need to worry about INT ever again, and 2) I'll be able to reset all of my base INT as early as 120!! That means from now on I can start saving every meso I earn to put toward mid-tier endgame gears. aka FREEDOM!
    OnionF2

[​IMG]
    Next time I miiiiight be able to finish T7, we'll see.

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    11/06/2018 - Standard.Hunt
    Total Playtime: 151.5h -> 157.5h
    IRL: I just registered for classes the other day and it looks like my next semester is gonna be PACKED. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    SUCK IT pork goblin, i finally got all ur cards!! OnionMuha

[​IMG]
    OK, this guy was one of the 'hardest' bosses so far, if we measure difficulty by the amount of times you have to go out of your way to camp his spawns, all the while competing with like 10 other ppl who have the same exact idea. It took me like 15-20 kills to get all five. SlimePolice

[​IMG]
    Easiest Tier Of My Life.

[​IMG]
    As of me writing this post, the halloween event is ending in less than 72 hours, so here's the plan:
    1) I want to make a big push for T8 so I can chill on card hunting until the next farming event
    2) I'm good on AP resets now and I've already done a couple raffles with no luck, so I wanna get myself some more temp event equips to last until February.

lets do it SlimeSmile

• Like Like x 2
  15. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    11/08/2018 - Standard.Degen
    Total Playtime: 157.5h -> 168.5h
    IRL: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    [​IMG]
    woo woo maxed another boss. The thing about Eliza is that the mobs she spawns, Jr. Lucida, have their own card. The problem is that u can't actually find them anywhere else! I've got three Jr. cards so far, so even tho I maxed Eliza I'll have to keep coming back for those.

[​IMG]
    Most of the Nath cards are actually rly easy, so don't be intimidated by the long climbs and spooky music. The hardest was definitely Yeti & Pepe which took like an hour and a half. With that in mind, we can save Dark Yeti & Pepe for another day.

[​IMG]
    I'd formerly underestimated the SHEER VOLUME of cards that u can get in Magatia. There's like, three anti-bot mobs, two rare spawns, a boss, and 10+ normal monsters! It's also a good idea to do the quest line while u hunt here. SlimeWink

[​IMG]
    choo chooooo
    i heard mpq was coming soon but its not like i can stay 85 forever. SlimeSweat

[​IMG]
    tmrw t8 and more event wrap up stuff SlimeGrin

• Like Like x 3
  16. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    11/09/2018 - Hallo Wrap-Up Pt1
    Total Playtime: 168.5h -> 172.5h
    IRL: Winters last for like half the year where I'm from. Then you get "Spring" which is just Winter 2. The sun is already starting to set at 5PM... it's depressing.
    [​IMG]
    maybe im lucky, but boogie was actually ez. what i did was clear out both Land of Wild Boar and Evil Eye Cave 1-4 and then head to the only map I know that has a consistent spawn of boogies: Grave of Mushmom. u can kill all of the guys at the top and it will usually spawn 4-6 boogies on the bottom. its not the greatest, but i got the last 2 cards i needed within 15mins.

[​IMG] \
    t8 ezpz affff, all it took was straight card hunting for like 1.5 months. SlimeSweat2 With the event coming to a close, I think this is a great stopping point for now. That being said, we'll be aiming straight for T10 as soon as the next major event comes along (xmas?).

[​IMG]
    u guys all complain about this event giving u carpal tunnel, but remember that crafting 10k event items BUILDS CHARACTER!

[​IMG]
    i still need MORE mats to use up all my frog eggs and cat spits, so we can do that next time. THEN i need to finish up the hallo event quests while i still have the chance...

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  17. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    Have you made sure not to miss any hidden/missable quests through all this card hunting?

18. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    I don't think I've missed anything!

19. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    11/10/2018 - Hallo Wrap-Up Pt2
    Total Playtime: 172.5h -> 176.5h
    IRL: goodbi spooky season SlimeCry
    [​IMG]
    I said I was done w/ card hunting for now, but that doesn't mean I can't be an opportunist. Kimera is actually easier to max than other bosses cuz u need to do the magatia quests to get to his map.
    suck it non-questers OnionMuha

[​IMG]
    FINISHED MY STEW SAGA! 160 isn't a massive amount but i plan to use these very sparingly, so for now they're just going into storage. then I finished the halloween quests which were honestly a pain in the pp. they require u to make several trips throughout the haunted mansion and its a big ol maze in there. after that was the pumpkin piece collection quest that has the jankiest hitboxes OF ALL TIME - i was somehow able to hit the top right eye from the bottom corner...

[​IMG]
    so what's next??? we're done w/ card hunting until the next event, and thats all we've been doing for over a month, so wat to do?
    its time... for a training arc.
    OnionMusic

• Like Like x 6
  20. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    You could check this guide to double check if needed :)

• Like Like x 1