1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MapleLegends Master Quest - Skuire

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skuire, Sep 29, 2018.

1. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    11:37 AM
    Skucci
    Shadower
    I've actually read this one extensively. I appreciate u looking out for me tho. SlimeWink

2. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    11/11/2018 - New Stuff?
    Total Playtime: 176.5h -> 181h
    IRL: OK, so I wanna try and do a challenge involving something creative. There was a time around 3 months ago (before I started this thread) when I was doing a daily drawing challenge where I would wake up super early and do a drawing first thing in the morning, then share it with my friends. I'm a horrible artist and the drawings were all rly shitty but I was proud of every single one and still am. That's the most creative I've ever been in my life. Basically, I want to recreate that vibe. SlimeSmile
    [​IMG]
    Helm DEX 60% is cool, but know what's cooler? Helm INT. They only drop from regular Drakes, and the droprate is nothing short of abysmal, but abysmal isn't too bad when the scroll is worth 9m. I'm considering making this my new daily grind.

[​IMG]
    Biiiiig shoutout to ORADIOUS for telling me about how you can drag out the fight with Eliza and she'll keep spawning her Jr. Lucida adds. It took like over a hundred kills to get the remaining cards I needed, so I'm really grateful for that tip.

[​IMG]
    We're just on the cusp of a major grind! Next time I wanna plan out some goals for the next couple weeks and maybe try to hit 90. See ya.
    OnionMusic

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    7:37 PM
    How do you do this?

4. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    12:37 PM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    Keep Eliza alive and it'll continually spawn them.

5. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    11/12/2018 - Zen of Grind I
    Total Playtime: 181h -> 184.5h
    IRL: im rly feeling the vibes rn SlimeAngel
    [​IMG]
    welcome back to the grind. i tried out mannies cuz i wanted to hit 90 but i cant bear to train there for too long. they hit hard enough to 3 shot me (without my MB ring and washes i'd be toast) and move FAST. it's not the most zen place to be rn.
    o, also shoutout to HesOnly17 for giving me MW for this level!

[​IMG]
    i was finally able to finish up the gator man. SlimeGrin i guess its easier now cuz ppl aren't camping this area for frogs and cats since the event ended.

[​IMG]
    next time: the same exact thing, and thats OK.
    OnionMusic

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    youre so fucking lucky on those helmet ints dffdsdsdsdsds

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    Keep in mind that's 4 total, not 4 in one session. SlimeWink

8. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    11/13/2018 - Zen of Grind II
    Total Playtime: 184.5h -> 188h
    IRL: Every grind should have a purpose and goal. If not, you'll eventually get bored/burn out/stop trying/stop caring.
    [​IMG]
    the grind continues. if u haven't figured it out by now, my goal is 2 helm INT scrolls per day-- for now. we don't need any new stuff right away, but we're gonna need a LOOOOOOOOT of meso to afford gears later on, so this is all part of the plan. SlimeWink

[​IMG]
    tomorrow: the EXACT. SAME. THING!
    OnionMusic

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    11/14/2018 - Zen of Grind III
    Total Playtime: 188h -> 192.5h
    IRL: OK, so I'm pretty much "back in shape" now after working out 4-5 days a week for the past while. I mean, I'm still skinny af, but I've always been that way (I don't think I could ever become overweight even if I tried). Exercise is hard af but fun because I actually get high from it (especially running/sprinting). SlimeSmile
    [​IMG]
    grind, repeat.

[​IMG]
    o hi SlimeSmile

[​IMG]
    next time i wanna try out a NEW farming gig that might be better than drakes. other than that, its the exact same thing!
    OnionMusic

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    11/15/2018 - Zen of Grind IV
    Total Playtime: 192.5h -> 197.5h
    IRL: Yo. Since I'm pretty much just grinding every day and plan to do so for a while, I'm gonna spare you guys the monotony and put together the next update when enough interesting stuff happens to where I have something to talk about. That means there may not be another entry for the next few days, but I think you get the point that we're in big time grind mode right now.
    [​IMG]
    Ninja Castle was suggested to me as a grinding spot, so I wanted to try it out. Chunin (the red guys) are nothing special, but Kunoichi drops Shield for ATT 60% scrolls which are supposedly worth a whole lot. I grinded here for almost three hours and got NOTHING!! So I wrote it off as a bad job. Ninja Castle might become more viable for farming when I can 1shot some of the higher level mobs, but for now it's back to drakes.
    tldr: thanks for nothing isac SlimePolice

[​IMG]
    So if you've been wondering about my financial standings:
    Through a series of rough estimates and rash assumptions, I've calculated that I'll need around 2b meso, maybe more. As of right now I've got... just barely 200m.
    Welcome To The Grind.
    OnionMusic

• Great Work Great Work x 4
  11. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    8:37 PM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
  12. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    1:37 PM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    I just want to say that I killed 12000 drakes once without a helm int drop. It became somewhat of a meme in my guild. I even kept all of the skulls/skins as proof and a trophy collection. I now curse every time I pass through drake's hunting ground

• Funny Funny x 4
  13. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    thats crazy lol. i don't know how many thousands it was, but last night i grinded drakes for FOUR HOURS and didn't see a single scroll. it's not for the faint of heart.

14. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    1:37 PM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Still going good ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    Still going STRONG. It's been almost two weeks, so I'll put up an update Thursday to let you guys in on the progress I've made so far.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    11/16/2018 to 11/29/2018 - Timeskip
    Total Playtime: 197.5h -> 261h
    IRL: Hello LEGENDS and welcome back. I'm doing well, hope you are too. SlimeSmile
    [​IMG]
    It took a whole lot of camping and patience, but I finally maxed out every "weak" miniboss in the book! Not including PQ bosses obv. All that remains in the boss tab now are the big stronk level 100+ guys like Manon etc.
    And wao, I managed to hit 250 sets without even trying. T9 EZ AF Soon™

[​IMG]
    Drakes. Are. Horrible! I must have been crazy lucky at first, because I was easily getting a couple Helm INT scrolls every day within three or so hours. That started being nowhere near the case after a few days, when I was struggling to get even ONE scroll within like, FOUR hours. Gnarly rite?

[​IMG]
    So instead of drakes I started hanging out at OG Master Chronos whenever I felt like farming. Mannequins too, cuz they give decent money and GREAT exp (even for sin, u would be surprised).

[​IMG]
    VELVELVELVELVELVELVELVEL
    OnionMusic

[​IMG]
    Check out my new gears! Even tho I was lazy from time to time, grinding every day definitely paid off.
    14 att BWG I picked up for 255m
    4 att clean PGC for 170m (to finally replace my 6 luk raggedy cape... LOL)
    and the 11 dex shoe I scrolled myself! I was hoping for at least 12, but 11 is decent and still exceeds my original goal.
    Speaking of goals, my recent estimates suggest that we'll need another ~1b in gears. The reason it's gonna be so expensive is because I plan to stay DEXless -- forever! SlimeSmile

[​IMG]
    Nobody wanted my 2H Axe scrolls from Chronos. SlimeCry

[​IMG]
    The crazy thing is, xmas events are still like 2 weeks away. So in reality we're only halfway through this grind period. Well... nothing to do but keep on grinding!
    OnionMusic

• Great Work Great Work x 5
  17. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    monkaS holy shit thats real grind

• Like Like x 2
  18. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    Weeew great work man! also welcome back..? If you do more M. Chronos farming in the future I don't mind picking up the 2h axe scrolls, I'm collecting them for a axe only hero I'm making SlimeGrin

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    11/30/2018 to 12/14/2018 - Timeskip?
    Total Playtime: 261h -> 281h
    IRL: Back after another big skip! I haven't had much time for mape lately cuz exams (and cuz lazy) but that's about to change...
    [​IMG]
    Finally got my claw, and I'm SO GLAD. 71 att is D O P E. I ended up paying 300m which makes this the most expensive equip I own! It's gonna stay that way for a while, too.
    Now all we need is to work on getting the rest of our DEX gears up - the plan is to be able to equip this bad boi at level 120 without adding a single point more into DEX. I'd say we're past the worst of it already. SlimeWink

[​IMG]
    So... At the time of me writing this post, xmas events are only six hours away!
    LET'S GET THIS BREAD.
    OnionMusic

• Like Like x 4
  20. OP
    OP
    Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    Skucci
    Shadower
    12/15/2018 - Return to Blobtown
    Total Playtime: 281h -> 288h
    IRL: Did some holiday cleaning. Clean Room = Clean Life, no joke.
    [​IMG]
    XMAS EVENTS. First thing I did was get acquainted with all the different NPCs to figure out what I wanna get. There are two currencies this time around: Presents, and Snowdrop Coins. The presents come from the classic big snowman event, so no surprise there. The Snowdrop Coins, however, just drop from regular mobs. I REALLY like this change because it allows us to get event stuff from grinding and actually playing the game instead of just hanging out in event maps.

[​IMG]
    FINALLY, back to the hunt! I'd been wanting to do this whole Malaysia blobtown area for a loooong time. All of these maps have decent spawn and that drop rates seem fair. Just don't get frustrated when you have to hunt two mobs at a time. SlimePolice

[​IMG]
    I'm not sure how I feel about the big snowman event this year. Dude takes a long ass time to kill, and it's pretty tiring to spam throw snowballs over... and over... and over... without any HP bar to track our progress. I was on ch2 and it took us like 20 minutes to take this guy down. More thoughts on this later after I get some more experience with the event exchange.

[​IMG]
    OnionXD

[​IMG]
    So I was lucky enough to participate in the first Snowball event... I won't lie, it was pretty boring and depressing, cuz I was on the losing team. SlimeSweat2
    If you want to know my thoughts on this event in greater detail, you can read em here:
    https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/new-gm-event-snowball.23729/#post-173766

[​IMG]
    Here's a fresh new look for the holidays since I was getting seriously tired of the old pirate getup. I like this one a lot!

[​IMG]
    Finished things off with some more hunting. The mobs are naturally getting tougher and tougher as we progress, but still it wasn't much of a struggle to clean these guys up. I think we've only got 3 or 4 more sets left to grind in Spooky Park or w/e it's called. We'll see if I'm strong enough to finish em all. SlimeWink

[​IMG]
    Set Count: 260. That's only 10 more to T9. Crazy rite?
    LETS CONTINUE GETTING THIS BREAD.
    OnionMusic

• Like Like x 6
    • Great Work Great Work x 1