1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MapleLegends Patch Notes: February 22, 2021

Discussion in 'Update Notes' started by Kimmy, Feb 22, 2021.

1. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:36 AM
    Moderator Post
    There were critical bugs that needed a patch to be fixed such as CD dungeon being broken. Yes, when we make a patch we may as well fix other things with it...

Also, ToT issue was server sided.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    10:36 PM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    I can most certainly try to apply some logic for you. Around about the time of august 2020 Kimmy posted a thread regarding a roadmap of MapleLegends and where they plan on taking us to in the future.

Key information to consider is:
    ontop of working hard to provide the community with all the events from that summer, halloween, pink bean, christmas, and now valentines event. especially considering that this was all fresh off the anniversary.

So understand that fixes are not easy, and time is not infinite. I am sure as shit confident that the team behind this servers works extremely hard to provide you with a free experience. so just remember:

okay?

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    2:36 AM
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    nah I’m not accusing them of doing nothing; you’re misinterpreting my post as an attack when I’m just asking for clarification. I was just wondering why map fix like this was given so much priority but a similar issue a few months ago was not, but Kimmy provided some clarity there and said this was because of the amount of maps affected and the 7F changes were just peripheral to that which makes sense.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    10:36 PM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    Indeed I did. I do apologise, some of the things i've been reading here have gotten the best of me.

• Friendly Friendly x 3