1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MapleRoyals meme I'm trying to make

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Rokillers, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Rokillers

Rokillers Master Chronos

Mar 4, 2017
    Male
    4:54 AM
    Fown
    Beginner
    None
    To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand MapleRoyals. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of hp washing most of the jokes will go over a typical gamer’s head. There’s also John’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about INT. As a consequence people who dislike MapleRoyals truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in their existential catchphrase “Soon™” which itself is a cryptic reference to Blizzard's updates. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their pixelated heads in confusion as MapleRoyals Staff’s genius wits unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a MapleRoyals tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the girl gamers’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 Levels of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

Yeah tell me anything I can do to improve it.

2. cakesogood

cakesogood Windraider

Oct 2, 2017
    Male
    Japan
    7:54 PM
    Demun, kokushibo
    Hero
    Honor
    thefug did i just read

• Like Like x 1
  3. jaysteezy

jaysteezy Blue Snail

Oct 30, 2017
    Male
    6:54 AM
    Beginner, Bandit
    reddit is leaking

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. TheDude

TheDude Selkie Jr.

Jun 13, 2016
    Male
    Canada, eh?
    7:54 AM
    Prometheus/1979/Starkiller
    damn son, you must be level 59 space wizard
    tell us what youve seen on the other side of the blackhole, i wish to be enlightened
    p.s. ive tried masturbating to spongebob, but wasnt successful, any tips?

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Rokillers

Rokillers Master Chronos

Mar 4, 2017
    Male
    4:54 AM
    Fown
    Beginner
    None
    SpongeBob isnt really the greatest for that stuff. I personally would recommend Jailbreak from the emoji movie, works like a... Let's just say charm.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. TheDude

TheDude Selkie Jr.

Jun 13, 2016
    Male
    Canada, eh?
    7:54 AM
    Prometheus/1979/Starkiller
    absolutely sickening

7. OP
    OP
    Rokillers