1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Maplestory Bartop Arcade Cabinet

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by nunna, Jan 5, 2021.

1. nunna

nunna Red Snail

Jan 5, 2021
    Male
    1:12 PM
    Beginner
    Hi everyone and happy new Year 2021. I'am Vincent, 32yrs old, Web Développer and playing Maple since a While with my 28years old brother.. My Discord name is "nunnz" but my Nickname is usually BrutalVinz. Today i got a special projet, i want to play Maple with my Arcade cabinet i created by myself for Xmas. This amazing bartop was posted on Twitter and has been liked by the official @MapleStory and and @bts_army. :tick:
    [​IMG]

It's bascially used to play old console games but The amazing dream would be to play Maple with it. Of course MapleLegend is compatible LINUX, got a huge community and lives since so many years. That's why i'd like to make that experience on this server and share it with you :heartbeat:

The difficulty is the cabinet integrates a RaspberryPI4 (which is an ARM architecture and not an x86). Fortunally, a community is working hard to create an x86 emulator for ARM named "BOX86" founded by P'titSeb. It's actually under developpment but a lot a windows games are running quite nice on it. It's already possible to run some Windows games. So the challenge is actually to run Maplestory.

For that, i read all the poste from PLAY UNDER LINUX BOX topic here https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...-maple-legends-on-a-linux-box-the-guide.5400/ and also worked a lot with the TWISTER OS community to make the dream come true. Unfortunally, we still got some Wine errors.

So, i would like to you to take part to this adventure. If you are already running MapleLegend under Linux using WINE, please help by detailing you precise configuration. (wine version, staging or not, windows 98/xp/7/10, which DLLS to copy, where to get it, running with mono, which D3DX libraries needed ...etc). Or if you got Linux/Wine knowledges or if you are simply curious to see what IS TwisterOS join this discord Channel server https//discord.gg/Fh8sjmu (wine86-box86 Channel)

This is not a quick win and we've already spent a huge number of hours on it.
    Hope MapleLegend admin, you will approve this project and why not help us :)

BrutalVinz

• Like Like x 1