1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Maplestory exp calculator

Discussion in 'Training' started by Zeretius, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ontario, Canada
    4:41 AM
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    Hello Legends,

I decided to make an experience calculator exclusively for MapleLegends. I'm always curious how long it will take me to reach new levels so instead of calculating every time I wanted to do this, I simply made a calculator. So far It has very basic functions but should work for what you want it for, to calculate time needed to reach a certain level through Legends @xpm system.

Note: Really good if you're wondering how many hours of leech is needed.

Please if you find bugs or have suggestions for other functions I can add, let me know!

Thanks,

Happy Mapling

Zeretius

Download Here

Sample screenshot
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.