1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mapowner and Harrassment Clarity

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by serra, Nov 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serra

serra Snail

Nov 24, 2015
    1:07 AM
    I had situation in which I afk in wraith map. The player comes in and takes mapowner from me. He first asks if anyone is there, but I was afk, so he said he will take the map. When I come back to map I realize that I lost mapowner. I then cc'ed to all other ch, and all the other ch were free. Since I am leeching other chars in the map, I ask him if he would kindly cc since all other ch are free. The rest is in screenshots I attach.

He deserves mapowner, I am not fight that. But I thought he was being rude and disrespectful when I ask questions. He immediately suspect me of ks and threaten me with ban. I want ask community, did I harrass him? And does he have power over me to kick me out even if I not fight? If it is so, I accept blame and apologize to him. But I think ToS may need more clarity with harrassment or mapowner.

Attached Files:

2. Novitorg

Novitorg Red Snail

Nov 22, 2015
    Male
    2:07 AM
    I/L Mage
    Legends
    dude u failed so hard i answered the question i told u i wasnt leaving u keep stalking and harrassing im not ur mother or father to give u any attention i reported this guy and nothing happened the screenshots are very clear and i have a ton more if gms interested omg i even told him i dont wanted to talk to him guys do something or im quitting for real i left and quitted ms global bc of guys like him and i come to legends for the same bs?! plz gms if harrasment its not baneable why the @#€~#~€ have a button to riport it this guy annoyed me for 30 mins and even kept doing it once in a while im not obligated to listen to him/her i even blacklisted i warned 3 times wdf is happening with the service to players here i feel like my donor was such a waste now

3. phantomexe1

phantomexe1 Slime

Oct 31, 2015
    Female
    4:07 PM
    ChingChang
    Beginner
    What are you guys, 5? My 1 month stay here and i haven't came across any of this nonsense.

You telling me you got harrased, another one says i left GMS for this.

What you tryna pin your idealism on a private server? Lol, are you fo real

4. Novitorg

Novitorg Red Snail

Nov 22, 2015
    Male
    2:07 AM
    I/L Mage
    Legends

phantom can u even read ? i ignored the guy rite at the end and he kept bugging me THATS NOT HARRASMENT AT ALL sure ... i deserve to play without someone bugging me i mean hes the one that created the post NOT ME rofl wdf all i wanted was for him TO LEAVE ME ALONEEEEEEEE so if u right click someone theres an option that says report : harrasment so wheres the idealism on that? he was just lazy to move his mules and since i didnt spoiled him he started to annoy me till i cc and since i didnt he just kept making my nite a hell and to crave attention hilo this post is here since apparently someone at home is not receiving enough attention

5. tyys1337

tyys1337 Master Chronos

Jul 7, 2015
    Male
    10:07 AM
    tyys1337
    Assassin
    Decent
    Tbh nice People would just cc ...
    What an obsolete Diskussion

• Like Like x 1
  6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    10:07 AM
    Moderator Post
    If a user is annoying you then please create screenshots with either the Scroll Lock button or an external program and report it at our Report Abuse section if you do not receive response from the in-game report feature. However, for harassment reports, I do recommend create a forum topic in general, because that way we can review the case much better with provided screenshots, which the in-game report feature doesn't support.

If the map owner does not want to give you the map back, than the mapowner has all the rights to refuse this request. Therefor, if he asks you to leave or to leave you alone, than you're required to do so, even though you were the previous owner. The CCing to get the other free maps could be as simple done by you, instead of bothering the new map owner.

Hopefully this case don't have to become bigger, because it would be a shame, seeing the actual problem is very minor.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    • Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.