1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

marriage

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by tinusterror, Jan 18, 2018.

1. tinusterror

tinusterror Orange Mushroom

Oct 24, 2017
    Male
    The netherlands
    1:46 PM
    tinusTTerror
    I/L Wizard
    horny
    i buyed this wedding ticket from the cash shop ( not saying anything about a level limit)
    went to mooney, he says i got to be lvl 50+ to get married

i really think this should be told at the ticket in cash shop, since it is also with gacha pon, now i kinda need to lvl my char before the expiration date, while i dont got a lot of irl time to play...
    otherwise the nx was just wasted

2. Redmango

Redmango Mano

Oct 26, 2017
    Male
    7:46 AM
    MrKimderson
    Cleric
    How do you even meet someone to marry if you don't even got the time to get to 50??

• Creative Creative x 1
  3. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    8:46 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Some people play games with real life friends or their couple.

4. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    People playing for a year and still not being 50+ is part of the nostalgia. I remember back in the days when i saw the first char in 70+ in henesys. It was beyond amazing.

5. irolltoons

irolltoons Blue Snail

Jan 26, 2018
    Male
    7:46 AM
    irolledatoon
    Fighter
    (T)eenTitans
    I think OP's concern isn't about the fact that he isn't sufficiently leveled (despite the fact that his profile indicates he's 102), so much that he wasted NX on something he probably won't ever be able to use. In GMS, I'd be a lot more concerned, as real money is involved; unless I made the purchase with Donor NX, I wouldn't be so bothered here. It's only a few thousand points; you can recover that in no time flat.

That said, I remember the first time I saw a maxed out character on GMS (I was <20 at the time). That was pretty awesome!

6. Awleh

Awleh Mr. Anchor

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    Norway
    Awleh
    Chief Bandit, Shadower
    Demure
    Yea, my post was kinda off topic. I agree that it should be a notice about level requirement when buying items like that.

I remember stalking fangblade at himes. Starstruck hahaha

7. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

12:46 PM
    Shouldve read the guide :^)

8. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    8:46 AM
    Sucre