1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Married, But ring not working

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by shiqin, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

2:15 PM
    inb4 "oh i misclicked and divorced you... oops"
    just like how Olm always 'misclicks' my defame button :facepalm:

2. OP
    OP
    shiqin

shiqin Pink Teddy

May 9, 2017
    9:15 PM
    SavageBaron
    Shadower
    Halcyon
    Yes we both dont have the heart anymore. If someone did indeed divorce, maybe u can see who paid the 5m? Are we supposed to lose the ring when we divorce?

3. katepurk

katepurk Snail

Feb 9, 2018
    Female
    katepurk
    Bishop
    Halcyon
    Hi kimmy,
    Yes, both of us no longer have the heart icon as of yesterday. But I'm very sure it used to be there before this incident occurred.
    Just curious, which of us paid the 5m?

Are we supposed to lose the ring when we're divorced? We have been trying to drop it but we're not able to. Is this normal?

p/s: hi Julie!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    shiqin

shiqin Pink Teddy

May 9, 2017
    SavageBaron
    Shadower
    Halcyon
    Hi it has been 7 days and i can marry again. However, both of us are still stuck with the rings, with no ways to get rid of it. Can a GM help to remove them?