1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Merchant stuck while owling

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Jyennie, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Jyennie

Jyennie Red Snail

Sep 10, 2020
    Male
    4:59 AM
    Jyennie
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I can be stuck in a merchant when i am owling.
    What is supposed to happen?: I was supposed to be unable to enter any merchant when I was owling.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Free market rooms
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Search for anything (eg pink gaia cape) using owl. Before the owl result window was closed, click on any merchant outside the owl window. Then you will be stuck in the merchant you have clicked. But your character can still move around after closing the owl window. The only thing you cannot do is enter a merchant.

Only relogging or switching map can solve this "stuck".

Extra information (optional): The character that is stuck in the merchant is on the left side, while this screenshot is taken on the client of the character on the right side. The fact that the left character is still able to be pressing down in the map proves that I can still move him around.

He is stuck but he is not stuck. - I know this is very confusing.
    upload_2022-1-13_19-15-31.png

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1