1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Meso Making Guide (With Video)

Discussion in 'Items & Mesos' started by thewayman, Jan 1, 2020.

1. thewayman

thewayman Horny Mushroom

Sep 21, 2019
    Male
    5:40 AM
    TheWayMan
    Dragon Knight
    ***UPDATED*** 7/30/2020

Ignore the sounds in the video trying to get a new mic and stuff, just working on it sadly not in the best position to just go out and buy a new one.

Video : https://youtu.be/kHjN82BW0k8 (outdated video but still applicable for newbies)

Spoiler: This isn't a FM guide it's a grinding guide and how to go to certain spots for the best meso.

USE EVENTS TO YOUR ADVANTAGE SELL THINGS FROM THEM!!~!~!

For the most part always use gach ASAP, just go for it and look up what you get if you don't know. You could get rich easily or not at all just depends all spots in this list are good at fetching gach and meso.

(NOTE: You really don't get into meso making until later levels I suggest questing and what not til 40)
    Level 1 ~ Level 25 -
    Area : Forest of Wisdom
    Mobs: Slimes and Green Mushrooms
    Drops: Just sell equips!
    Why here: Huge amounts of mobs good meso drops good mobbing efficiency!! (Meaning your meso is more worth with each mob swing).

Level 40 ~ Level 70:
    Area: Hidden Evil (watch vid on where to go)
    Mob : Leprechaun / Wraiths (Easy levels, exp, and the quest to go with it daily!)
    Drops: Many high level equips because that is how they were made in GMS that sell for really good NPC price, Steelies decent meso, and luck 30% cape decent meso as well in FM.
    Why Here: The meso sacks range from 500 to 1.1k and they don't hit you at all really. I think this was one of the BEST spots in GMS when NLC came out. If you don't know about this place and are struggling with meso anytime between 40~70 you can always go here for a while and just afk farm essentially because its so easy and the spawn is great. ( I don't mean actually afk farm that is botting el yikes!)

Level 51 ~ Level 75:
    Area : Ghost Ships (any really)
    Mob : Slimys, jr.skels, Mr.anchor
    Drops: Mostly you get bad drops here and the wands for magic attk 60% fetch a few hundred k's in the FM but mostly you get GACH here a lot.
    Why here: Honestly this place is always over populated and imo overrated, you make way more meso at Leprechauns but obviously you want exp and get to kid mannies, so I don't get good meso I trained from 51-72 here it really wasn't fun and the meso wasn't the best I just got a TUN of gach and sold what I got in FM. In terms of NPC and pure meso the spot before is better.

Level 51 ~ level 100:
    Area: Forest of Golem
    Rec job: Warriors (Ranged classes just don't do well here AT ALL)
    Mob: Stone Golems
    Drops: GFA 60% and verious NPC equips to sell.
    Why here: At the time of writing this it is been restored back to the glory it was.
    Meaning the spawn is really good again with the mob count being VERY high. Not only is it good for leveling but just the meso you get from farming helps a lot.

Levels 80 (or whenever you can hit mannequins) ~ Level 200: ***REPLACED***
    Area: Tawin: City Plaza West and East Station (as well as any other mannequins spot all are equal just east station is most efficient for 10% int).
    Mob : Kid Mannequins, Female Mannequins, Male Mannequins
    Drops : Many high level equips for NPC prices (they vary from 200k to 370k) int for earrings 10% which is easily 1m on avg in FM.
    Why here: The best place IMO to farm meso in the game currently, the reasoning is mostly because you want to spend as much time as possible KILLING as much as possible for gach and weapon drops. So this makes this map broken, they auto aggro to you and are really easy to kill compared to high level spots.
    ^^ Only good for ranged classes

New area: Star Avenue South Section
    Mob: Greatest oldies
    Levels 75/80-200
    Drops: A lot of equips very fast.
    Why here: Cd's die they turn into 3 more CD's. Enough said haha
    The strongest map for exp and Meso by far in the game right now.
    Most people go from 70-120 here in a couple of days. :) Lots of Gach
    and Equip drops.

Levels 75-120:
    Area: Wolf Spider Cavern
    Rec Job: All (warriors favored)
    Mob: Wolf Spiders
    Drops: Spear for attk 30%
    And a lot of equips.
    Illbi (people will always be buying them trust me).
    Why here:
    The main reason I add this to the list is because their is 65 mobs on this map.
    I mean dang man what can I really say besides you can kill so many mobs and get so much gach/equips. I farmed meso here for a while leveled here a good amount of times. Good exp/h here and meso/h. You can always come here but the stronger you get you have better options.

Level 90 ~ 120 (?):
    Area: Hidden Street: Unbalanced Time
    Mob: Dual Ghost Pirates
    Rec Job: All (honestly its just a good map if you don't mind the ladder)
    Drops: Cape Int 60%/ Gun 30%attk/ Pole Arm 60% attk
    Good high level equips to NPC and sell.
    Why here: They buffed the spawn rate of this map but it really isn't as good as CD's IMO at the time CD's are just insanely broken however finding a cc is sometimes hard so you need other options. Good exp/h and good meso/h.
    I personally don't think you should farm meso here past 120 because you can go to other places.

Levels 95-150(?):
    Area: Aqua Road: Dangerous Sea Gorge II / Deep Sea Gorge II
    Mob: Squids / bonefish/ goby
    Rec Job: All (mages and theifs do better here)
    Drops: GFA60% GFD60% Both uses quite a lot for scrolling. Always fetches a good meso rate. Good high level equips to sell/FM sell if its a good roll.
    Why here: Ranged classes do well here some melee classes do well.
    I only really say go here if you just want to switch things up/ do very well here as a mage/ranged class. As a warrior I personally stay at himes/CD's/WS at these levels.

Levels 100 (or whenever you can kill effectively) ~ Level 200:
    Area : Ulu Estate 2
    Mob : Veetron and Slygie
    Rec Job: All (mages do best but all classes are fine IMO)
    Drops : Red Craven and Beheader (along with many other things but mostly these two and the huge NPC price the stuff that they drop goes for).
    Why Here: Well IMO you can just stay at kid mannies until you are very strong and go here, this place just gives better exp and the drops do sell for quite a bit more. Some perfect red cravens and beheaders can go for a decent price but the sad part is this is a huge leech area so its hard to even find a map. Plus you have to be very trained in how to make this map worth your time in terms of mobbing compared to kid mannies which is overall quicker for mobs and kill speed.

Levels 100 ~ level 200:
    Area: Encounter with the Buddha
    Rec Job: Warriors
    Mob: Dreamy Ghost
    Drops: Cape 70%, xbow 30%, earring for dex 70%
    Various NPC equips for good meso. Green Scarabs at 38 attk sell for couple good meso in the FM for hermits.
    Why here: This map is best for warriors but ranged can come here if they really wanted. I personally train here and farm here a lot due to the 70% dex earrings go for 3m on avg. This and the combined fact that it is a flat map with constant spawn makes it ideal for warriors. Mages and other classes have way better options IMO.

I left out places like dark ghost in mushroom shrine and other places because I feel these places are ONLY good if you are a mage, every map on my list every class can excel in no matter what and you can make a TON of meso grinding at the two spots above with little ease and not being limited by your class. In all retrospects if you really want meso just make a bishop and leech but to me that is mad boring and ruins gameplay.

Technically in the end though bossing and selling HTP and other bossing things is the best MESO making and the drops are very valuable. But for the most part you have to GET funded to get there. In which it is probably best to learn to market and just farm the two spots above.

For me these are my two most used spots I switch up ulu2 and kid mannies time to time depending on what channels are available.

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Buch

Buch Brown Teddy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    12:40 PM
    Buch
    Cleric
    This is one of the best guides i've ever seen.
    Thanks for telling me to loot 30 mins straight.

Apreciated.

Keep up the good work!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    thewayman

thewayman Horny Mushroom

Sep 21, 2019
    Male
    TheWayMan
    Dragon Knight
    I know right a lot of people play MS and don't even loot I saw it a lot back in the day on GMS channels full of people not looting I suggest getting a pet by voting to make it easy. But every meso sack or meso counts so always LOOT! Just NPC the equips you get and you will start getting millions of meso quick!

4. Buch

Buch Brown Teddy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    12:40 PM
    Buch
    Cleric
    Yea, just like u in ur vid.. haha joke!!!

Can your next vid be about scrolls and scrolling items? Would love to see one!

5. OP
    OP
    thewayman

thewayman Horny Mushroom

Sep 21, 2019
    Male
    TheWayMan
    Dragon Knight
    Yeah I am going to make a scrolling vid next will update thread when it is done and progress on it.

6. OP
    OP
    thewayman

thewayman Horny Mushroom

Sep 21, 2019
    Male
    TheWayMan
    Dragon Knight
    **Updated**
    Will try to update more as I go. Thank you!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    6:40 PM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    juz saw this, and learnt lots of new stuffs :DD

for himes map, if you are a warrior and u can't kill them fast and/or have low hp washes, going there may end up in negative mesos. exp is better than cds but there's that trade off to take note of

8. Danny

Danny Slimy

Apr 30, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    1:40 PM
    ZerkMania
    Dark Knight
    Active
    Cds is mad mesos , I once netted like 20+m after an hour (filled a max inventory) crazy, and the xp is not that bad imo