1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Meso sink thread

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Fruc, Oct 25, 2015.

1. Andy

Andy Horny Mushroom

Oct 28, 2015
    Male
    5:50 PM
    Blackberry
    Cleric
    Basic
    Currently some maps have their own hidden-street version where only one party may enter at a time. Why not create such portals in populated training maps and require players to pay mesos for an entry fee? I'm sure pre-made maps are not impossible to replicate. It wouldn't be game-breaking either. (e.g. 10m/1hr with discounts of 5m per additional hour). Specifics could be worked out later, but it's a thought.

2. OP
    OP
    Fruc

Fruc Horny Mushroom

Jun 2, 2015
    Male
    5:50 PM
    I'm glad this discussion took off. Please implement the suggestions given here. Anything that makes a tiny amount of sense will work. Please come to a consensus Maplelegends community.

When I have time to play the game again I don't want the high demand scrolls to be 30m or equivalent to 10 hours of farming. The inflation is decreasing the amount of in game value I gain for the time being played. In game value for time spent is what makes playing the game addicting and fun.

3. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    2:50 AM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Just thought of a new idea, not sure how SucreSucre feels about it, but
    Buying fame for 1 mil? This way you will still be cheaper of buying from people yet if you care a lot about fame you can buy it unlimited for 1 mil/fame?

4. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    9:50 PM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    You mean an npc that sells fame?

5. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    2:50 AM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Yes just like the guy in fm that sold owls.
    I think it is something people would maybe buy while not giving them an advantage (other then the fame rankings) over someone else...
    AKA changing gameplay

6. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    6:50 PM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    lol, I wonder how many people actually bought owls? At a price of 1m, it was out of the question. I also had farmed dozens and dozens of yellow eggs. Even offering people to search something in the market for free for them, people usually didn't need it.

7. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    9:50 PM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    I disagree with this idea. No one who has mesos is going to use it, because the people have mesos are the competitive players. Fame doesn't help them be competetive besides the fame ranking (and barely any people care about it). I am #1 in fame ranking and I wouldn't pay 1m per fame to a npc. One of the reasons I buy fame is because I also give mesos to low levels so that they can have a bit of help. If anything try to increase the fame price between people, not with an npc.