1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

message code 220 "please obtain an updated copy " :( fix for mac?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by onyks, Mar 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. onyks

onyks Slime

Dec 20, 2019
    Male
    12:14 PM
    Corsair
    my macbook used to run gb fine even though it couldnt update the recent update. All of a sudden now I cant connect to the server world button I just get message 220 saying to update client and it closes :( maybe theres a way to update? Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 1.47.11 AM.png

Any possible ideas would be appreciated thanks!

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.