1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mi's Charity Foundation

Discussion in 'Community' started by Mii, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Vagt

Vagt Snail

Jul 30, 2019
    Male
    5:15 AM
    Vagt
    Beginner
    Hello! I just joined this server, and i could surely use some beginning funds to get my character going! IGN: Vagt

2. kiruxe

kiruxe Blue Snail

Aug 2, 2019
    Female
    8:15 PM
    Kiruxe
    Beginner
    hii!
    My ign is Kiruxe, I just started today :) thank you very muchh!

3. Soren

Soren Snail

Aug 8, 2019
    12:15 PM
    Silentio
    Magician
    Hello, I'm starting Maple anew and would really appreciate this initial boost to my funds. IGN: Silentio

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mooduck

Mooduck Snail

Aug 11, 2019
    Female
    11:15 PM
    Van Hemlsby
    Hunter
    Good day,
    I started about 5 days ago. I have a shop in ch.5 f1. The story says "Seen any Vampires?" My IGN: Van Hemlsby. I love old school maple! Thank you very much!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Acelya

Acelya Snail

Aug 13, 2019
    Female
    5:15 AM
    Acelya
    Cleric
    Joined the game a couple days ago and came across this post now and I'm in need of help too sadly :( ign: Acelya.