1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mobile games to pass the time~!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MissRainbow, Nov 3, 2019.

1. MissRainbow

MissRainbow Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Female
    3:18 PM
    ControlPanel / WireLess / FireWall / HotSpot
    Bandit
    Beaters
    While we all wait in anticipation for the maintenance to be over I was thinking it would be nice to share some of the mobile games you like to play.
    This could be nice to find people that play the same games, or maybe find new addictive games to pass the time in long train rides, bus waits and future maintenance :p

Please put the name of your game on top, add few words to tell other people what's it all about, and maybe a SS or two. Would be nice of you could add useful info like: is the game P2W, adv. heavy or can it be played offline (or any other info you think might be useful).

- Please try to avoid huge spoilers
    - No self promotion

I hope it is not against the rules, if so I'll delete the thread.

Can't wait to see all the addictive games you play <3

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    MissRainbow

MissRainbow Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Female
    Bandit
    Beaters
    I'll go first
    Wild Tamer

So I found this game through another game I played. And liked the graphics so I downloaded it.
    Basically you are a Druid, running around poking animals. Some of them you can tame (or loot), and they will help you to poke stronger animals.
    There are 5 islands, each has its own challenges and the game becomes progressively difficult.
    A huge thumbs up for this game because it can be played offline! It allowed you to gain some bonuses by watching adds, or buying a VIP pack for like 4$ and get everything without the need to watch adds. Makes everything SO MUCH easier, but the game is still super fun without doing it.

I’m 4 weeks in and working my way up the 4th island (hella difficult!).
    So if you look for a fun game, get this one [​IMG]

Disclosure: I get absolutely nothing by sharing this

Downside: If you delete this game, nothing gets saved. You'll have to start over and if you invested money it'll be lost.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    7:18 AM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    I don't really play mobile games, but I have some go-to puzzle games that I've collected over the years! Have funSlimeSmile

Open Bar
    Absolutely gorgeous indie puzzle game. Probably my favorite app ever. I paid to support them and remove the ads so I don't remember the ad situation for the free version, but I don't think it was bad.
    You get a set of pieces in a set order, but you can rotate or overlap them. You have to place them to connect the lines and clear the board.

0h n0 and 0h h1
    Two simple grid-style companion puzzle games. I like 0h n0 a little more. Free with no ads (bless than beautiful dev) but you can throw a buck their way to support too SlimeBlush
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Real Hitori
    Kind of like reverse sudoku. The board is filled with numbers and you have to figure out which are the duplicates. Another grid-based puzzle game (do you see the pattern here..? lol)
    [​IMG]

Edit: ah!! If you have a bit of money you're willing to spend, I HIGHLY recommend The Room series (an eerie escape the room puzzle game) and the Monument Valley series (a story-based puzzle game with beautiful art). Yes they are more puzzles lmao.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    MissRainbow

MissRainbow Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Female
    Bandit
    Beaters
    Monument valley reminds me a lot about Samorost. Monument valley has indeed beautiful art style I really like, looks soothing <3
    I'll check out the other puzzle games when i have a chance because I have been looking for some good ones! <3
    Thanks for sharing! :D

Samorost is an online game I remember loving for the design but hating because of it being so random and challenging X3

5. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    7:18 AM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    !! WHAT omg that looks really cool, the visuals are so unique! Thank you Anna I will check this one out for sure MapleF14

6. OP
    OP
    MissRainbow

MissRainbow Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Female
    Bandit
    Beaters
    There is also Samorost 2 in case you'll finish the 1st one ;) <3

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ambrose

Ambrose Stone Golem

Dec 22, 2017
    Male
    10:18 AM
    Caterina, TheNL
    Cleric
    Elluelians
    Clash of Clans / Clash Royale! While the former is an aged game, it still rocks with quicker progression now! :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ambrose

Ambrose Stone Golem

Dec 22, 2017
    Male
    Caterina, TheNL
    Cleric
    Elluelians
    Also in both Clash games above, they became more competitive with clan wars (league) (clan wars league is super competitive) in Clash of Clans and clan wars in Clash Royale

• Like Like x 1
  9. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    brawl star anyone?? hello??

10. OP
    OP