1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Monster Book Ring New Tier

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Caenyss, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Caenyss

Caenyss Capt. Latanica

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    12:26 PM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    Hi,

First of all, I want to say that I love the Monster Book Ring, it's a wonderful idea, gives something to do for a long time and the rewards are very worthy.

I've already reached Tier 10 by level 105, and while I'm very happy with it I think that maybe there could be more to it, considering there are a lot of sets to collect even after getting tier 10.

That said, my suggestion would be to create a higher & final tier for the ring that really distinguishes players who work for it, perhaps a 'Master Tier'. And for that, players would need to collect an additional 200 sets, totaling 500 sets.

Right now there aren't enough available sets to reach 500 (I think it's around 400 nowadays) but there are a lot of monsters which still don't have cards, so I think it would be doable in the future.

And of course, for a 'Master Tier' the rewards should be great, but not OP, this is the part where I'm most unsure but I've thought about:

+15 All Stats
    +2k HP
    +1k MP
    +5 speed & jump
    +20 acc & avoid

That's pretty much it, feel free to comment!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    4:26 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I think its okay to put in with the release of pink bean if it requires alot more HP.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    1:26 PM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    I need to say that the current ring is already good enough for most people and the balance has been discussed and mentioned. Even tho i feel like you are right on the sense that cards after getting tier10 unless you are a hardcore collector, i like more the approach suggested on the following thread:

https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/higher-tier-aesthetic-monster-book-rings.25852/

In the end, the Tier10 is supposed to help ppl like you (that wants to do the hard work of collecting) on their way to further levels and make it nicer for the endgame at the same time, so even tho i don't dislike changes related to the monster ring, i think so far there is no balance needed SlimeGrin

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. redblueblur

redblueblur Mr. Anchor

Dec 18, 2017
    Male
    7:26 PM
    Z00M
    Beginner
    Dope suggestion!

couldnt agree more, possible easing of hp req for PB and also dev's thought process when approaching introducing PB to the server.