1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Monster cards issue [2]

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Voldy, May 19, 2018.

1. Voldy

Voldy Horny Mushroom

Apr 8, 2018
    Male
    10:25 PM
    Night Lord
    Description of the bug: Seruf dropped 1 card, but when i looted it it counted it as 2 cards (i had 3 cards - jumped to 5 cards.
    What is supposed to happen?: He has to drop only one card.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: In seaweed tower, aqua, ch1.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug: Still a dino :/
    Extra information as you can see in the photo, the blue message that seruf has arrive is appearing, and right after you can see that I looted 2 cards, without this blue message between.
    Maple0001.jpg
    I went to check if it really counted as 2 cards, or just a mistake in the chat tab (in the the monster book[?]), and also to obtain another card to feel like i didn't "cheat", and i got the message saying the set is already completed.
    Maple0002.jpg

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:25 PM
    Moderator Post
    Clam boss has explosive drops, thus it can drop multiple, like all items. Not a bug. However, if you know for sure that in GMS it can only drop 1 at a time max, let me know.

Until then, not a bug.

3. cachapa

cachapa Blue Snail

May 19, 2018
    Male
    4:25 PM
    ?
    Marksman
    Yonkou
    sorry, if not is here the site corret for this, but my english is bad,
    I have a problem with a skill quest cant do, cant restar, pls any1 can help me,

Attached Files:

4. OP
    OP
    Voldy

Voldy Horny Mushroom

Apr 8, 2018
    Male
    10:25 PM
    Night Lord
    The thing is, he dropped only 1 card, but when i looted it, it counted as 2 cards.
    or maybe i gotta buy glasses, im not sure.

Edit: My question is, if more than 1 card get dropped, is that like a bundle of 2 cards in 1 drop?

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:25 PM
    Moderator Post
    No, it would be multiple.