1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Multimage Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by akashsky, Sep 30, 2022.

Is multimaging bad?

1. yes

99 vote(s)
    55.9%
  2. no

32 vote(s)
    18.1%
  3. neutral (not good or bad)

46 vote(s)
    26.0%
  1. flow

flow Slimy

Jan 18, 2021
    Male
    Brazil
    1:29 PM
    Lisnar, HolyFlow, Theorist
    Buccaneer
    Funk
    Actually some stars still with vanilla recharge price, some of then like snowball even had their price halved, also new players potions are UNTOUCHED.
    You have like a TON of quests to give decent scrolls, for sure you can give new players a good money to start, i do the same, but they also need to work for their own character, if they can't afford potions they're literally throwing money on the ground.
    New players literally dont need to use ilbis or steelies, assassins are already extremly overpowered without it and one-shotting mobs with snowballs and things like that is not hard.
    Usually our guild takes alot of new players, and i didn't heard ONCE someone complaining about not having money for pots or recharge, if they need money just show what quest can give him very good profits

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    9:29 AM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    The recharge rate cost is intended by staff as a meso sink to equalize pot costs between classes and not as a direct counter to multimaging.

It amuses me that scroll prices have largely gone up due to lack of multimagers and players printing important scrolls and gacha tickets, and yet multimagers are still somehow at fault for the state of the economy.

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    Expecting players to have the ability to do research and manage their funding as part of gameplay is asking too much. Much easier to complain.

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. mjk

mjk Master Chronos

Mar 22, 2020
    Male
    MattNL
    Night Lord
    Pasta
    Squids and paul estate I nerf coming next patch confirmed

• Informative Informative x 1