1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Multipet animation not working

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by LuckySae, Jul 31, 2021.

1. LuckySae

LuckySae Red Snail

Jun 17, 2021
    Male
    3:42 AM
    LuckySae
    I/L Wizard
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Multipet animation doesn't work anymore. In my case, specifically the food animation that appears when having 3 pets (black pig, panda, and brown puppy).
    What is supposed to happen?: Supposed to show a food animation when the 3 pets are out and you are standing still. Used to work for me about a month back maybe.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Noticed 7/30/21 in FM (also tested outside of FM in Leafre)
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

2. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    9:42 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Effects can override eachother, do you have an effect now that you did not have before?

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    LuckySae

LuckySae Red Snail

Jun 17, 2021
    Male
    3:42 AM
    LuckySae
    I/L Wizard
    My cape actually canceled out the animation for some reason, thanks.

• Like Like x 1