1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mushroom Kingdom

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dumbledore, Jan 17, 2017.

Mushroom Kingdom in MapleLegends

1. Yes

33 vote(s)
    73.3%
  2. No

12 vote(s)
    26.7%
  1. dumbledore

dumbledore Capt. Latanica

Oct 11, 2015
    Male
    Hogwarts
    3:33 PM
    dumbledore
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    The Mushroom Kingdom is something I know from pre big Bang EMS. It was a good way to get through lvl 30-35 and it was fun. Do you guys want it in ML?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    How did you access it in pre-bb EMS?

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Isnt it behind the mushroom house in henesys?

4. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    4:33 PM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    It is.

5. Gethin

Gethin Blue Snail

Mar 3, 2019
    Male
    9:33 AM
    Poopa
    Cleric, Beginner
    Disney
    I loved Mushking Empire! Any plans on it being added at some point, even as just an event?

6. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    add stormcasters instead or cpq,cpq2

7. TheGoldenOne

TheGoldenOne Orange Mushroom

Nov 6, 2017
    Male
    TheGoldenOne
    Warrior
    I remember this place (as well as the Knights of Cygnus, and MonsterCarnival) as being "new things", and would personally prefer the server wothout them. But then again, things came along at different times to EMS (and a lot of people here are apparently from GMS).

In my opinion there's enough stuff there now, what we need is more people.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    LoL,this guy LEGIT say no for cpq

9. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    He's not wrong.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dvah

Dvah Pac Pinky

Mar 21, 2018
    Male
    Africa I guess
    Dvah
    Dark Knight
    UpperLeveL
    fine add stormcasters and vip weapons

11. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    6:33 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I felt The Mushroom Kingdom was unnecessary. The linear style of the area became the hallmark of what Victoria Island would become post-BB; which already leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The placement of the area was obscure. The feel of the area and the story line felt out of place. What was worse is the level restriction on the area prevented anyone over level 35 from entering - which meant there were quests that could not be completed, monster cards that could not be collected, and a PQ that could never be experienced. Neckson made it a point to develop a lot of low level areas to make old players make new characters and begin the process of the game again and again and again with the pretense that you could play a new character and experience new aspects of the game. It's all a money-grab. If there should be any new developments, it should be for the higher levels. (This is not to say there isn't enough higher level content already, but rather that the amount of experience necessary to go from level to level at the higher levels allows for more latitude of options. And although this isn't to say that we shouldn't be allowed to have multiple pathways through the lower levels, it is to say, however, that when there are too many pathways then the few that require parties like KPQ/LPQ/EPQ become that much more difficult to achieve).

• Like Like x 1