1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

My Eventual Marksman. HP Wash or No?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RainbowYarn, Jan 16, 2020.

1. RainbowYarn

RainbowYarn Pink Teddy

Jan 14, 2020
    Male
    United Kingdom
    12:56 AM
    Greetings, people of the world.

So I have decided to make myself a crossbowman, and maybe get him to Marksman and beyond :)

Question is, should I bother HP washing or not? I have no funds or items, but when I played Royals I was successful with washing my old archer with no funds and without any leech while having like 8k hp at lv140 I think.

I'm not sure if I'm going to make this character my ultimate main, might eventually go back to bowmaster. By that logic there isn't really any point to HP washing. But if I do stick with Marksman, then I guess I will regret not washing sooner or later.

I guess my only goal is having enough for horntail. That's easy to get. Having like 120 base INT or something like that isn't going to kill me, really. Or even more than that.

So, what do you people think? To wash, or not to wash?

2. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    5:56 PM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    5:56 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    One upside of washing a marksman is that in fourth job you get snipe, which does static damage. As a result, even if your base int is absurdely high your character is still somewhat functional as long as you control snipe well.

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    6:41 AM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Wash. But only if you're really dedicated about reaching end-game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    2:56 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    You can wash a little without killing yourself in the process.
    Try to invest in a few wash gear and worst case if you make a new character (esp if it's the same class and gender) you can have your new char inherit them. Maybe hold off on resetting AP too much until you're sure.

• Like Like x 2