1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

My final post

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by beegoratto, Dec 23, 2022.

1. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    5:03 PM
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    …of 2022.

nothing spicy tbh just wanted to wish staff and the ML community happy holidays and new years. I know I and others in the community like to rib on staff but it comes from a place of caring, and you should be incredibly proud of what you have built. I’ve had a lot of fun on here in the past year and I’m grateful for the opportunity to have had the experiences and met the people that I have in that time, and it’s thanks in large part to people who receive very little benefit in return. Here’s hoping to another amazing year ahead, please be safe during the holiday season and see you all in the new year (and maybe shitposting in the Christmas balance thread if that gets posted before the new year)

(USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST)

• Friendly x 6
    • Disagree x 2
    • Great Work x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1