1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

My Perma Beginner Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by braidgame, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    12:07 AM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    All my homies use Crimson Arcglaive

• Agree Agree x 5
  2. Cavern

Cavern Mano

Feb 8, 2021
    Male
    9:07 AM
    Beginner
    Finally you're back! LET'S FUCKIN GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Happy Lunar New Years too!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Besides

Besides Red Snail

Feb 13, 2021
    Male
    7:07 PM
    Valentines
    Beginner
    None
  4. OP
    OP
    braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    Another update again, here are some cool stuff I want to share you between valentine's event till now:

1. Gold Valentine Rose
    I have posted this +6 rose on other thread already, but just think of it doesn't been written in my diary, so here it is (name tag indeed).

[​IMG]

I also tried to scroll another but its acc one, here it is the best one I attempt but boom at next 30%...

[​IMG]

Eventually I take the careful way to make a cheap trick one to reach gold stats, not that good but gold is gold :p

upload_2021-4-22_0-3-48.png

2. PAC Chaos Scrolling 3th & 4th time

Probably no one still remember I have a 4wa 3slots cape.
    So, I got a CS from last year halloween event from my other char nmOmn, and I decide to use it on that PAC.
    Sadly it failed but at least no wa dropped!

Recently gacha one WS from my other char Outsair, I exchange it into CS + some mesos.
    One of the goal I said before is that I want to see how this PAC will goes.
    Although it was 4wa 2slots left, I still need to continue chaos scrolling it MapleF9!!

[​IMG]

All stats up(+4wa +5wdef +5mdef this time)!
    Got purple stats now. Gonna prepare for the last slot of CS, wish me luck next time! :pinkbean:

3. CrimsonWood Crafting and Raven's Items Upgrade

No Arcglaive this time (too lazy to get crimson woodsMapleF13). .Instead I craft some other cool stuff.
    Not relate to beginners stuff but maybe i will write some of thoughts with this system in other post.

[​IMG] # <- Use DK nmOmn to gather 75 typhon feathers, not use beginner to gather, the amount of crimson woods cost aren't that much compare to Arcglaive

[​IMG] # <- First time to craft a update version of Raven's items, getting a max wa one!

[​IMG] # <- More wa compare to original one, looks cool~

[​IMG] # <- Thanks to FatSloth contribution!! Decide to do a Dusk version on Raven's WingMapleF17

Btw, I mark # means it was destroyed by lovely 30% godMapleF18MapleF18MapleF18

But!! No need to be frustrated! I make another Dawn Raven's Beak, and its a max one woah:pinkbean:~~

[​IMG] ------scrolling------> [​IMG]

Although the speed of it is fast(5), but I will use with my Chief Bandit Romilda for some stylish purposes. MapleF15

Next goals:
    Deep thinking the lv100 path planMapleF12
    More crafting revenue methods

Thanks for reading againMapleF17

• Like Like x 5
  5. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    You showed me all these items before but they look so nice when aligned together in one post haha

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    A little tease for the next update: MapleF14

[​IMG]
    Got sold about a week ago, need some management for big mesos. :sack: :pinkbean:

Im bored and i suddenly look at the rose I scrolled a few month ago, just think hmm why not css it?
    css 3% some but nothing happens, and I css 20% my 97wa super snowboard first, it fail and boomMapleF18
    Rage buy another css 20% and got pass on the rose. Phew~

[​IMG]

You know that in this situation I think +7 is must and indeed, all must go.
    Later day it happened MapleF14

[​IMG]

I'm glad I have one +7 weapon now, not list in my current goal but I'll keep this in my signature.

More updates in this weekend or next weekend, see you soon :D

• Like Like x 6
    • Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    That is a +7 30%s perfect blue rose, a level 48 weapon with 110 weapon attack, absolutely insane one of a kind item.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    1:07 PM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Thats so insane. Gz!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    Finally got some extra time to update my current progress

So between the last two posts I enjoy doing some daily points stuff in anniversary events.
    Most of points are turned into Maple Boxes, here are the results:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    There are some other maple weapons I got early and sold them out, I was thinking of making mesos by these limited maple stuff so that I can buy CS to finalize my final slot of 8wa PAC.

At that time, the CS price is 150m, and Maple Shield's price is like 40m.
    One of my friends is willing to exchange CS for my shields, and I think yup it's the chance.
    In the end I exchange all 3 Maple Shields + Maple Warrior Shield + 10m for CS, I know the values of them are almost > 150m but I also think it's fair to make up the pure mesos difference.

8wa 1 slot PAC become 10wa PAC eventually, I'm glad it's not downgraded.SlimeCool
    Got a offer a/w 1.25b, it's crazy how a 10wa+ cape is expensive now.:eek::eek::eek:

As first post I mentioned before, the third one "Make 15wa+ cape. (Already have a 7wa cape 4slots now)", I would like to revise it.
    Since this is some RNG stuff, and a 15wa+ cape is also kinda impossible for my current finance.
    So, I take down this from to-do list:p, I don't want to gamble on CS anymore.......

Next few days I don't know my brain got hit or something I bought another 2 CS to scroll on a 2wa PAC:
    [​IMG]FoxpatFoxpatFoxpat!!!

Thankfully the Scrolls GOD of RNG is still in my side, my cost is 365m on the cape (CS price was 180m at that time).
    So yeah I sold that PAC too, 455m deal. It may be really potential for 15wa+ but meh just look at the price of Chaos Scroll.
    Surely you don't want to scroll another one.:confused::(

Since PAC is gone, I scrolled a Crimsonheart Cloak to be my new cape, to my surprise, the end is pretty good:
    [​IMG]
    2/2 30%, 4/4 60% and 0/2 65% MapleF9 for whom care about
    Actually if this was 23str should be really close to 7wa one cape i guess.

:pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe::pepe:

Is there any leveling progress recently? I would say not really, probably just kill some boss I have tried before.
    Maybe do daily two Capt. Latanica run is also a good way for extra exp, I will think more about.
    I'm like 40m exp to lv100 though, even with 400k/eph I just need 100 days I can achieve that, probably do monster cards collector till lv100 isn't a bad idea.
    Gonna make some time to do thatMapleF10MapleF13

Ending part I showcase some weapons I have boomed and successfully survived:

First for the F part MapleF3

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] and 95wa 1slot glowing whip(forget to ss)MapleF18
    First two was destroyed by CSS 20% and last two are destroyed by almighty cursed 30%
    Rest in peace these itemsMapleF6

Then for the survived items, I got MapleF14

upload_2021-8-9_0-18-48.png upload_2021-8-9_0-19-17.png upload_2021-8-9_0-20-4.png

Not really important stuff, well but glowing yellow is litMapleF17.
    (I would like to thank deerdeer for 10% oa def donation, got pass 2 in a row F5)
    I try to scroll a 225 HP goggles but almost every goggles get boom, this one is not > 100HP but since it has 2str so I take it.

For now I got like 1.04b mesos left, I gonna make some mesos plan for sure, thanks for ur reading and see u in next time, later!

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    Almost become seasonal updates for my beginner journal, mostly doing other stuff or playing other characters(another journal)...
    But before the end of 2021, I want to make a milestone, which is getting through lv100.

So how much exp I need for the rest till lv100? That's about total 35.5m exp.
    You may said huh 35.5m exp not a big deal! Well gotta tell u for my personal experience, the upperbound eph for a non-leeching beginner is about 1.5~2m.

I'm not top of beginners can reach that high eph since i'm not full str-ginners, so let's say I can got 1m eph, which means I still need 35.5 hrs to complete this goal.

So here is the plan, in the next 31 days, I will collect my eph in different area (most in Taipei 101 maps I guess), eventually find a decent place to slowly gain exp till when I become 3digits level ginners. Thats about 1~2 hrs grind per day or do more on weekends.

Hope the lv100 party will be hold on 12/31/21 accurately.Foxpat

So what am I doing these days? Basically I spend lots of mesos buying scrolls and arcglaives to boom.
    Also, made it to lv96 that's not very big improvement but still some gains.

Btw, My Raven's sets are still growing. Hope there are more Raven Eye and Raven Claw in the market. I need thoseFoxLove
    [​IMG]

Below are some dank common categories stuff I have scrolled that survive after tons of 30 and 70:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Mesos are running out soonFoxF4, better find steady income source for ginners-life.
    Or maybe just go back to Crow and farm SFJ30% ... again?

FoxAwk
    I hope I have that much time... see u soon~

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    12:07 PM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    Do you actually use the plastic bottle or just using up scrolls?

12. OP
    OP
    braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    Currently not using by beginner, will left it for my newb odd jobs characters:p

And yes, I use some left scrolls to do scrolling for fun, most for common equips.

• Like Like x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    So recently I just bought an almost perfect Crimson Arcglaive
    upload_2022-4-25_23-38-10.png

And in last weekend I decide to make a yolo move:

Luckily the RNGesus bless me this time after I boom up so many arcglaives, pass first 2 slots on this Arcglaive.

What is the next step?
    I think I will store it in storage for a bit, at high chance I would WS+10% but as everyone knows, the price of WS (aka P Coins price) is really skyrocketing high, for now I need like 15 billion mesos for next 5 slots (and thats for the optimal situation, maybe even worse!).

Ugh I don't knowFoxF4 whether I have big gold pocket for it, at least I should try saving mesos and stop gambling on scrollsFoxF1

New Arcs soon, stay hydrated againFoxpat

• Great Work Great Work x 7
    • Like Like x 5
  14. OP
    OP
    braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow

FoxF4FoxF5Lucky roll didn't happen this time, I was thinking that WS+10% plan doesn't seem to be reliable since P Coin's price is even higher again, so I just Yolo!

Thanks to Calabash coming to see me scrolling, I'm not giving up my Arcglaive 130wa+ dream.
    Next post should be waiting for awhile since I'm most not training on my beginner (almost all time online stuff is scrolling), and I think I will update some experimental earning mesos methods on other journal, peace!angelmush

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow

Another 1 year update! I still play the perma beginner but not in leveling-oriented way.
    Mostly just loggin and see any new stuff from event or some friends are online too.
    Buy a lot arcglaive and and boom massively too. :D
    Please enjoy these videos I use with 30s and CS.

Looking forward to update again when I have enough mesos to buy next CS or happen to gacha one~Foxpat

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 3