1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Mysterious Candy bug?

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Sayoran, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Sayoran

Sayoran Slime

Apr 8, 2020
    Male
    2:50 PM
    xInuyashax
    Beginner
    Description of the bug: Hey, I'm using Mysterious candy and it just does nothing.
    not show the icon on screen, no increase the speed nor jump.
    i wasted already three and nothing happened.
    What is supposed to happen?: to show on the skill icon list, and increase speed and jump
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: first in amoria pq bonus stage, then tried again in a regular map.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): just double click the candy
    Extra information (optional): Will be happy to check it out and recieve the wasted mysterious candies back, wasted 3 thanks!

2. xiaoyaoz

xiaoyaoz Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Jul 17, 2020
    Male
    12:50 PM
    Did you have other speed/jump buff like haste when you use the candy?
    Higher buff will take priority and overwrites, so if you use a candy when you have haste, it would just been to waste.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Sayoran

Sayoran Slime

Apr 8, 2020
    Male
    2:50 PM
    xInuyashax
    Beginner
    Hey, it wasn't work at all, i had only 105% speed and jump becuase of the halloween mask.
    But I have no idea why I just tried now and it worked. I didn't even relog since the time it didn't work but just played in another account and switch screens.