1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystic Door Bug

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by sushinoob, May 8, 2018.

1. sushinoob

sushinoob Mano

May 27, 2017
    10:19 PM
    Description of the bug: Mystic Door appears on Portal Multiple Times

HB Mule died at Crimson Guardians and we tried to door him back to Courtyard but the door appears on the three different portals in the haunted house map. When I try to enter the door, my character enters those map where the portals are (eg: Bent Tree or Foyer).

When I come back to the Haunted House map after, the door changed position to be at a non-portal location but I still can't enter the door (pressing up doesn't work at all, and not lagging or character bugged).

[​IMG]

What is supposed to happen?: Mystic Door is spawned on non-portal location and can be entered by party members of the priest.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Haunted House
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): Cc-ing both characters and re-dooring multiple times allowed us to finally use the door

2. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    5:19 PM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    Remake the party or change channels should fix it.