1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Named pets not working properly

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by xRuru, Nov 2, 2020.

1. xRuru

xRuru Slime

Nov 2, 2020
    Male
    4:08 PM
    xRuru
    Corsair
    Neverland
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):I have 3 black cat pets, each with a unique name tag. Upon moving them between characters through the cash shop my newest cat somehow duplicated itself over my other two cats. So I now have 3 of the same pet, meaning I can only ever deploy 1 of my 3 cats.
    What is supposed to happen?:I should not have 3 of the same cat.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:I was transferring pets from one character to another. I submitted a ticket several weeks ago in game upon finding it.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):Buy similar pets: 2-3 copies of the same pet.
    Buy name tags for each pet.
    Move the pets into the cash shop (not guaranteed to happen on the first try)
    Older pets will be overwritten by the newest named pet.
    Extra information (optional):I am unsure if the pets need to be named to replicate this issue. And I’m not sure the exact conditions to reproduce the bug either. All I know is at first moving one of my pets and leaving the other two on the original character duplicated my newest cat over my oldest. A week or two later I moved the other two cats over with no issue between them, except I noticed that I had two “Leo~” and not three uniquely named cats. I tried to fix the cats by moving them in and out of the cash shop and transferring them between characters. After doing that a couple of times the third cat was overwritten as “Leo~” as well.