1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 NAYABINGHI unban pls

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by nayabinghi6, May 28, 2022.

1. nayabinghi6

nayabinghi6 Blue Snail

May 27, 2022
    Male
    11:05 AM
    Hunter
    hello i made a ban appeal just like you said it was needed but i didnt got any answer, i really want to get back to play with my 2 friends. thanks in advance nayabinghi

• Like Like x 1
  2. OHNO123

OHNO123 Red Snail

May 27, 2022
    Male
    3:05 AM
    TRASK
    Beginner
    Same, I also sent in a ban appeal for this odd issue and wasn't given a response. Looking forward to the nostalgia trip, please get to us soon

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    10:05 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Be patient. If there's no reply to your appeal after 24 hours, bump it by leaving a comment on the appeal.
    No point in making new threads.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    nayabinghi6

nayabinghi6 Blue Snail

May 27, 2022
    Male
    11:05 AM
    Hunter
    hey and thanks its not the reason and i did as Ainz said. thanks to all

• Like Like x 1
  5. OHNO123

OHNO123 Red Snail

May 27, 2022
    Male
    3:05 AM
    TRASK
    Beginner
    The main website says I'm not banned. I've never played MapleLegends in my life and this isn't a shared computer! When I googled the issue, it seems other people have also had this issue recently so it's not just us Screenshot_1.png
    Thank you for the input, hopefully they will help us soon :)