1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Neo tokyo crafting material farming

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by akashsky, Apr 1, 2019.

1. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    5:52 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    What class(es) are best suited to farming the crafting ETC to make neo tokyo weapons?

I know that the drop rate is low on the NT mobs and bosses, so what classes can either clear the bosses effeciently (like solo or duo the boss) or farm the NT mobs quick enough?

2. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Shadower
    Beaters
    Paladins probably best for farming the mobs with hammer for their high hp and pretty good for the bosses. Being a shadower also is pretty good for grinding the mobs in my experience, but it'd takes forever to solo/duo bosses. If you want to solo or duo the bosses its prob best to be a high hp class like hero/paladin or to have a high level hb mule in neo tokyo as a ranged dps class.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Thank you! This is exactly the answer I was looking for. Do you know about how much HP the ranged DPS classes need for the bosses? Also would you say that it is more efficient to farm the mobs or kill the bosses?

4. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    8:52 AM
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    Dat endgame knowledge

5. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    1st map is best to farm coins from the mobs. they auto aggro and map is small. Corsair torpedo should befine
    you need 7.8k + HB to tank all the NT bosses attacks, XCEPT for nameless magic claw dmg(does 18k)
    theoretically, you only need like 4k-5k HP because you can dodge every single attack, but to tank 1 hit if you mess up, 7.8k base is realistically good

• Like Like x 2
  6. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    9:52 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Surviving a hit from beast and aufheben for ranged characters is definitely out of the question for sure.
    Besides the needed HP mentioned above, you're gonna have to take note of some boss skills like reflect from Dunas or seduce and zombify(if overlords are summoned) in Bergamot.

7. Zooploop

Zooploop Master Chronos

Aug 15, 2018
    Male
    8:52 AM
    Crusader
    In my experience the best place to get stones or plants from would be Nibergen, which any range can easily fight without HB as long as there is a character who can stand under the ship to maintain aggro (at risk of taking touch damage). Though any of the other bosses can drop them I've yet to see it and they usually drop 2 to no items anyway.