1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nerf mule classes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Foxes, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Foxes

Foxes Dark Stone Golem

Sep 2, 2019
    3:20 AM
    Hurricane tab glitch + SE makes BM's the easiest to manage mule class. I've seen GM's allegedly abuse this glitch.

Snipe + SE makes MM a 2.4m dpm mule that can have all it's stats dumped in HP and LUK.

Buccs have a literal invincibility combo (unless this has been rebalanced), and have SI.

NL's are essentially a damage mule class, having been the top of all damage charts outside of theoretical damage. In addition, due to the shadow star bug, that some GM's allegedly abuse, it reduces the cost of funding a character's stars* to the cost of the highest damage star.

Remove hammer entirely from the pali class, it's not worth using anymore as anything but a leech tool.

Nerf mage ults by 75% against bosses to match the hammer nerf. The only reason they're less effective as mules in ht is because hammer mules we're easier at the time (and buff cancels).

In addition, how is it acceptable to abuse some bugs, yet standing on the wrong side of some nt bosses without knowing is considered aggro abbuse, yet the cwk pirate strategy is literally aggro abuse.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    6:20 AM
    iPippy
    Where is sedower on this list?

• Like Like x 3
  3. Vowels

Vowels Slimy

Jan 23, 2019
    7:20 AM
    untrue
    Bishop
    Pasta
    all the flavors and you choose to be salty

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    Foxes

Foxes Dark Stone Golem

Sep 2, 2019
    How else are you supposed to react when you're told to "just try it out" on a 75% nerf with no fix? 40% damage nerf on a top tier equipped player, probably at least 60% on less equipped / lower level players on the most important boss in the game. They've literally turned pali's into NT / scar only mules.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    11:20 AM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Yeap pal all buccs have 100% invicibility all the time, we just chose to fall donw a lot in HT so GMs dont nerf us

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Foxes

Foxes Dark Stone Golem

Sep 2, 2019
    Yes, because I said buccs have 100% invincibility all the time /s. I was referring to a specific skill combo (I believe it's barrage > corkscrew > barrage > backspin > repeat) that leaves you in a constant state of iframes. Only works on some bosses, mainly HT / Zak / Pianus and does reduce dpm. If you couldn't tell i was clearly being 99% satirical.

7. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I think you are suppose to go play another class and find some niche way to abuse so that class gets nerfed also. Then you can make it so others feel your pain and maybe enough people will riot for a change.

8. rambo

rambo Pink Teddy

Apr 13, 2020
    Male
    6:20 PM
    21blvck
  9. IHearColors

IHearColors Timer

Jul 1, 2017
    Male
    Shadower, I/L Arch Mage, Bandit
    Salted caramel is delicious, how dare you slander its name.

10. fahad

fahad Mushmom

Mar 17, 2020
    Male
    1:20 PM
    Hakai
    Beginner
    Can we ban hero’s, there providing unlimited cider from there sheer sweat alone, which is making the npc at ninja castle loss big portion of his customers.
    On a serious note,
    It’s true it’s sad that they drastically nerfed pallies without even bothering to test it out, which there were a lot of ways to go about it.
    Then they say your good at nt, what’s the point of doing extra damage if there is a 4 hr time to complete these bosses, bad exp, shit drop rate.

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. OP
    OP
    Foxes

Foxes Dark Stone Golem

Sep 2, 2019
    Not to mention, what are you going to do to get to 163 to do participate in it as part of a party? Grind 7f till your eyes bleed, especially considering they're now useless at HT*.

Not to mention saying they're good at scar is a joke. Scar is a meme tier boss, it drops one good thing (the helm), and gives what, a third the exp of zak for the same hp, and usually more time just because of how many W/C he gives? Had a run that was going to be sub 30 to being 40 mins long because he just WC chained for literally 15 mins. Not to mention, I've probably on average gotten 1 helm per run, and that's only because I was on a few with 3-4 helms. I've been on like 4 or 5 in the last 2 months with 0 drops.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. BananaPie

BananaPie Selkie Jr.

Dec 22, 2019
    Male
    10:20 AM
    Drop rates aside, NT is actually pretty decent exp if u 2man or solo it. Verga especially in a 2man is incredible exp/time.

• Like Like x 1
  13. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    11:20 AM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Not so infinite when most heros cant keep rage up most of the time e.e

14. OP
    OP
    Foxes

Foxes Dark Stone Golem

Sep 2, 2019
    To be honest, I've wanted to do verga, the main problem being HP req and level req. I can't realistically see myself hitting 163 to participate on my pali post this nerf. I'm having motivation issues just trying to play the game period after getting nerfed like that the day I got tier 10 on my pali.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Tate

Tate Capt. Latanica

Apr 16, 2020
    New Zealand
    11:20 PM
    Potayto
    Shadower
    Beaters
    sedower POGGIES. no nerfs needed :>

16. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    7:20 PM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    nerf Sadower his flashness. He literally shines on my eyes MapleF14

17. fahad

fahad Mushmom

Mar 17, 2020
    Male
    1:20 PM
    Hakai
    Beginner
    Sedowers are broken, there the only class that can take washroom breaks at bosses

18. SwordnBoard

SwordnBoard Selkie Jr.

Jun 17, 2017
    Male
    10:20 AM
    SwordnBoard
    Paladin
    TeaDrinkers
    Teefs are the smelliest mules, why else would they need washing so much?, they need to get free soap.

19. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Shadower
    Beaters
    the cwk strategy uses puppet which is literally a game mechanic class skill thing lol, anyways if we’re gonna nerf mule classes nerf dks since they only have one purpose (hb) and if they get nerfed paladins will feel better about themselves (heroes alrdy suck so no need to nerf em)

20. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    6:20 PM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk