1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

NEW Comprehensive Lvl55-115 Training Guide (IN-DEPTH)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Champagnole, Sep 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Champagnole

Champagnole Snail

Aug 4, 2020
    Male
    6:34 PM
    Level: 55-115
    Monster(s):[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Information:
    That's it. This is the only option.

[​IMG]

The west section (only 6 CDs) was done early on as I didn't want to burden people with my lvl 55 damage. Using high accuracy and dex gear I was only missing ~30% of the time at 55 and still getting 2m xp/hr in the west section. Compared to the 1-1.5m I was getting at MP3 just a level earlier.

[​IMG]
    This was done on a DK maxing as using roar as quickly as possible and a SI mule. Mostly done roaring the bottom and middle row with a priest killing the top row. It was about a level every 25-35 minutes up until 100 at which point I tested out gallos/himes but man nothing compares to this map.

I was getting ~17.5m xp/hr at 115 at CDs (priest killing top row), 13-14m at gallos (solo), and 14-15m at himes (priest heal spamming). Never did try gallos with a priest but ive heard good things.

Now I just want to say: I love this map. Yes, it's completely superior to literally everything else in, and even 30 levels above, its level range but the insane monster density and opportunity for party play make this map always enjoyable.

I'd really like to see some older buffed to at least semi near the power of CDs. To be honest its not even the XP of CDs that keeps me there, but the INSANE density of the mobs. 24 Oldies which each split into 3 additional mobs. 96 total mobs. My roar was pretty much always hitting 15 disc boys and noise of 15 mobs being hit, the mega loud death noise when they all die, and the constant equip and event drops makes this map dopamine central. Even if they gave half as much xp id probably still find myself here.

Honestly feels like an ARPG with all the monster slaughtering and accompanying loot drops. In my opinion, I feel like buffing other maps monster spawn speed, spawn amount, or spawn cap over just XP/HP amounts is far more exciting. Also, the map layout. You barely have to move, no ropes to climb just instant teles between platforms. It's just constant plastic circle slaughter. A lot of older maps could benefit from just a single teleport.

Btw i now hear the CD death noise in my dreams (nightmares?)

• Funny x 18
    • Like x 3
    • Agree x 1
    • Great Work x 1
    • Informative x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.