1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting New Guild: Symphony

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Squiddy, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Marc Antony

Marc Antony Chronos

Mar 24, 2016
    Male
    9:14 AM
    Reagan
    Bandit
    Symphony
    What is your In-Game Name?
    Reagan
    Where are you from?
    Vancouver Canada. That's PST. I play every day, but my work schedule is variable so sometimes I play in mornings and sometimes in evenings. You'll see me at least once per week lol
    How long have you played ML for?
    I made my first character about two years ago but I've played on and off. I have two warriors in fourth job, now I'm starting over on a thief in a new community. :D.
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways?
    I love to play together with people because of the benefits it provides. I want to help people with lots of PQs and card or drop hunting as well as with advice or useful items if I have them.

2. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy King Slime

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    12:14 PM
    Squidpheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Hi, you are very welcomed~! And sameeeee. I once grinded 7hrs for my friend's cards in a row just cuz I felt like it hehe. Added!

3. Vibrance

Vibrance Blue Snail

Nov 28, 2019
    Male
    Earth
    Vibrance
    Cleric
    What is your In-Game Name? Vibrance
    Where are you from? Florida
    How long have you played ML for? Just a few days now
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? I haven't, but I certainly would like to when I start getting more experienced as to how the server works, and build up mesos to donate and such. I've already been donated some mesos and would like to pay it forward someday.

I'd also really like to join your guild, not just because I love the name of it, but because I don't know anyone on the server/have any friends here. I joined the server blind a few days ago after wanting to play some Maple again.

4. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy King Slime

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    Squidpheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    You are super welcomed! I'll try my best to help you guide through the server. There is zero pressure to donate mesos or anything like that, that only comes if you really feel like it, and you are in a good position to do so! Speaking of donation: Guild Giveaway event soon!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Dzora

Dzora King Slime

May 28, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    6:14 PM
    Dzora
    Hero
    Hogwarts
    What is your In-Game Name? Dzora
    Where are you from? Sweden
    How long have you played ML for? Since 2017
    Have you ever willingly helped someone in ML? If so, in what ways? Helping new people when they need it and if giving BF toes to someone asking counts, then yeah :)

I whould like to join the guild becuase I just came back from quite a long break and it seems like my old guild is quite inactive these days so I just want some friendly people to play ML with :]

6. OP
    OP
    Squiddy

Squiddy King Slime

Oct 9, 2018
    Male
    Squidpheel
    Night Lord
    Symphony
    Added! Welcome back to ML! Timely for the Christmas event too. :p