1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New opportunity to gunbound

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EnkiDU, Nov 13, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. EnkiDU

EnkiDU Slime

Oct 10, 2018
    12:07 PM
    Dragon Knight
    Hi
    Writing again
    I write here, because on Facebook I do not receive the opportunity to comment
    Kimberly and staff
    The Gunbound needs a new chance
    Well since it is the only old school server
    As well as the sacrifice of creating or releasing it after a long time, for people who love the server
    Kimberly takes over again give the server one more chance, dedicate it to those good users, who keep the server active and alive, we know that you are more committed to MAPLE but the gunbound should have their space

The bad of the server is corrected, very fast and you can do it
    A good clean and help the server this server will be very Great
    I've been following the server since the beginning I know you will come and change everything
    I have hope and for those users who keep the good server
    Clean and playing for fun

Well I'm leaving for now
    I don't know who you want to listen to or who will write to you to take action on this, I just want everyone to know that I am a lover to the death of a dream called Gunbound

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.