1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Pink Bean Changes Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ohviviho, Jan 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. ohviviho

ohviviho Slime

Jan 11, 2018
    Female
    11:12 AM
    ohviviho
    Night Lord
    Beaters
    Hi all,

Just want to hear people's opinions on the new changes to pink bean and the aggro changes.

The Problem at Hand
    The current aggro changes to pink bean make it almost impossible for (slightly washed) players to be able to run due to the HP requirement.

Players now require at least 21.6k hp to be able to tank the touch dmg of Munin (right bird) while it seds.

While I understand that HP washing is optional, the main gist of this game is to explore all content available to players. (I will not entertain ppl who tell me running PB is optional F3)

I believe that players should be able to run pink bean (and its statues) while being able to dodge attacks that could potentially one-hit them (e.g. big bang, genesis). Sed however is not dodge-able.

The Solutions
    1. Wash More
    The minimum requirement to run PB before the changes was around 9k, dodging most attacks. Having to wash to 22k now is almost impossible especially for level 200s, or is just going to take a ridiculous amount of time.

2. Having Shield Up Permanently
    This means having more bishops and bucc/TL mules. But the whole point for these changes was to reduce muling in the first place (?)

3. Dark Sight
    Thief classes can dark sight upon seeing the animation, but what about other classes?

4. Changing the Seduce Timer
    Changing the cooldown on the seduce to be the same as Hero's Will allows players to Will every time they get sed. This might however make pink bean less challenging than it was intended.

5. Changing the Seduce Type
    Removing the jumping from the seduce allows players to walk under the statue without getting its touch dmg. This would be the best solution I can think of as it is similar to that of HT, players will just need to ensure that they have enough hp to tank the magic dmg (7k).

--

This is just a post meant for some healthy discussion so that the MapleLegends community could come up with a solution that can make pink bean both challenging as an end game boss as well as one that most players lvl 180+ are able to partake in (and that Staff may potentially consider).

Want to hear you guys' thoughts ^^

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.