1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting New Player Guild (name undecided lol)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Orion, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Orion

Orion Red Snail

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    United Kingdom
    11:27 AM
    Riesevelt
    Priest
    WeenieHutJrs
    https://discord.gg/uabZ5Ub

What is this?

A hack-job of a Discord server made to discuss the formation of a guild of new(er) players, though open to older players, primarily to allow us all to support each other, run appropriate-level PQs and establish our own group among the established community of ML :)

Cool. Why wouldn't I just join an established guild?

Dunno man, you do you, but I like the idea of having a reliable group of people to run content with! Naturally, being an older server, ML is apparently plagued with the obvious consequences of that - most boss runs are done by super experienced players with optimized DPM in parties of 6, low-level PQs are primarily run by HP washing characters or speed run by people just levelling their mules, and there's not really any centralized community for us baddy newbies.

What plans have you got?
    I've always enjoyed creating fun places for people to hang out, and community direction is something I've got a bit of experience with. Boss runs, planned private events, giveaways, questing expeditions, merching/market support, social nights and more are all things I've got planned - if you'd like to join!

Recruitment Giveaway

With that in mind, no community will ever get off the ground until it reaches a critical mass of population - so I'll be giving away 2mil to a random player that is active within the guild for a cumulative period of 1 week. I'll assign everyone a number and hit up random.org for the result. To give everyone a chance to enter, I'll announce the winner on February 3rd.

Cheers for reading guys, looking forward to meeting you!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    7:27 AM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Not gonna lie, I was looking forward joining the guild until you mentioned the giveaways. GL tho, nice initiative

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Orion

Orion Red Snail

Jun 25, 2017
    Male
    United Kingdom
    11:27 AM
    Riesevelt
    Priest
    WeenieHutJrs
    Mind if I ask why? It's more supposed to facilitate more people joining up, rather than me trying to throw money around. I'm a poor noob too ^^

4. JaeX

JaeX Mano

Jan 16, 2020
    Male
    6:27 AM
    PBJae
    Cleric
    TBD
    I wish you the best, my guy!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Blueberry

Blueberry Pink Teddy

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    Israel
    1:27 PM
    Danix
    Beginner
    It's a really cool idea! I'd like to join and be a part of this. I'll join the Discord server later.
    I just came back to the server after a long break so I'm pretty much new MapleF2

6. Juan10

Juan10 Blue Snail

May 29, 2019
    Male
    5:27 AM
    Beginner
    can i enter to the guild? im new in the game

7. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    6:27 PM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    for some, the fun is when one manages to micro-manage their resources well.

also on another side note, having too much help may reduce the fun for some players as they may not feel the accomplishment on overcoming a hurdle