1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

new player here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MapleRoly, Nov 4, 2019.

1. MapleRoly

MapleRoly Slime

Nov 4, 2019
    12:43 PM
    MapleaRoly
    Warrior
    Hi um i just started playing, i want to know how much can i sell the event candy's

the green 50% hp/mp, and blue 100% hp/hp

need some cash to get my gear

2. softmoth

softmoth Slime

Oct 21, 2019
    Female
    WA, USA
    2:43 AM
    softmoth
    Brawler
    SweetDream
    hello! you could always hit up this thread to get some free starting cash. i’m not sure how much people are buying event stuff for, but personally i was able to kick start my gearing money from that thread and lucky gacha pulls. plus, keeping the healing candies could save you some money here and there from not having to potion up! i’m sure you could find more information about our server economy and event item pricing in our discord! hopefully this was useful in some way and i would love to see you stick around ml!

3. OP
    OP
    MapleRoly

MapleRoly Slime

Nov 4, 2019
    12:43 PM
    MapleaRoly
    Warrior
    thanks ill check it out

4. Paid2Win

Paid2Win Brown Teddy

Oct 25, 2019
    Male
    5:43 AM
    Paid2Win
    Paladin
    Katsu
    Green candies are the same stats as elixirs which sell for 2k to 2.5k each. Blues are the same as power elixirs that sell for around 4k each. Those arent really using at lower level because the % to meso ratio is off. I'd sell em and stick to more level appropriate potions for the profit