1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie here!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Eluminare, Oct 24, 2020.

1. Eluminare

Eluminare Blue Snail

Oct 24, 2020
    Female
    3:34 PM
    Eluminare
    I/L Wizard
    ///
    Hi hi! :)

I'm currently installing MapleLegends and I'm super intrigued as I've never played MapleStory before! This will be interesting for sure :) So if anyone has any tips for me for... just about everything, I'll be eternally grateful!^^

See you ingame uwu

• Like Like x 1
  2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    6:34 AM
    Hey, welcome to MapleLegends! Private servers are pretty cool because they have pretty handy and.. not so handy commands that you can see for yourself by just simply typing @commands in-game for a list of them. Whats really cool about private servers is that you can vote for free NX(cash points) on the main website by logging in and clicking the tab that turns green when the timer resets letting you be able to vote Red Kimmy rewards you 5K while Blue Kimmy gives you 500, Red is once a day while Blue is twice a day https://maplelegends.com/ (every 12 hours for 500) or donate for that permanent adorable or spooky style that you might enjoy, Here is a link to some hair and face styles https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/guide-beauty-parlor-hair-face-skin.7651/ there might be some that aren't updated yet but they might be sooner or later. The Free Market is a place to socialize and/or sell items for in-game currency called "meso(s)" in a personal store(3,000 vote NX) or a hired merchant(5,900 vote NX) both have a time duration of 24 hours once opened but you would have to be careful with any shop because people could just walk over and take it so you'll have to be quick.. (Mainly Channel 1 and 2 the others I'm not too sure..) so type something up and copy n' paste a title in once you find a spot hit enter put in an item for 1 meso or spam the numbers its whatever, then quickly open it and edit whats inside, for a possible quick way to make mesos. An important thing to note is the Personal Shop won't let you edit the items that you enter in once you click open shop, so opening it in rush to hold the spot would be a big whoopsie. Do keep in mind that personal shop wouldn't let you play the game because your character would just stand as if its a lemonade stand while the hired merchant can stay there for the entire 24 hours even when you're offline! Just. do make sure to reset the shop, which is closing it and reopening it and the same thing applies to people still being able to take your spot.. sadly. :/

Make a lot of friends, join a cool guild and most importantly have fun playing :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    Eluminare

Eluminare Blue Snail

Oct 24, 2020
    Female
    3:34 PM
    Eluminare
    I/L Wizard
    ///
    Thank you so much, Ducktales! I've been voting diligently, all those cute items in the cash shop are a big motivation to not forget to! :D Thank you so much for the link to the beauty parlor!! All those options, I'm in heaven <3
    Whew, thats a /lot/ different from the games I used to play, thank you so much for the explanation of the shop system here!! Once I have things to sell, I'll surely remember that.
    Really, thank you sososo much for the help!! I truly appreciate it!! c:

• Like Like x 2
  4. OdinSteinGuy

OdinSteinGuy Pink Teddy

Apr 16, 2020
    Male
    4:34 PM
    OdinSteinGuy
    I/L Mage
    Hogwarts
    Welcome EluminareEluminare ! It's a great game and the best server, so I'm sure you'll have fun. I think the main things you should do are search the forums for anything you want to know, and ask around (FM is a great place). As DuckTalesDuckTales said - a guild is a great place to find friends ingame, and ask around for knowledge, help or just chat away

GLHF :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1