1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Newbie Meso Factory

Discussion in 'Items & Mesos' started by XavierJenon, Feb 5, 2016.

1. XavierJenon

XavierJenon Mushmom

Jan 18, 2016
    Male
    12:18 AM
    When I joined the server, I struggled with buying pots and was just getting by, I'd hate to see everyone have to deal with this and struggle to enjoy their maple experience.

This guide is directed at the lower level players that are just getting started in our lovely community. Cheers!

Using Smegas, checking the forum's Marketplace, and having an in game shop all help!

A helpful post for those looking to have certain useful (sellable) items stand out. http://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/poofs-cosmetic-wz-edits.7090/

Work gloves, which sell for 1mil. Leather is dropped from Pigs, Wild Boars. Crafted in Kerning.

Mithril and Steel ore sell nicely (Awaiting a PC)

Power Crystal Ore sells for upwards of 80k per. Dropped from Wild Boards and Jr. Wraiths

Overall dex, 10%. (Awaiting PC) Dropped by red Snails

NLC mobs drop absurd amounts of mesos. Level 25+ is recommended for the map to the right of NLC.
    Level 35+ for Leprechauns. Leps also drop Steelies from time to time.

More to come!

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    XavierJenon

XavierJenon Mushmom

Jan 18, 2016
    Male
    12:18 AM
    If anyone is able to chime in on PCs, I would greatly appreciate it. ^^

3. Noods

Noods Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Apr 23, 2015
    Female
    3:18 PM
    Noodles
    Bishop
    Halcyon
  4. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    9:18 AM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    He's referring to the items stand out edit. It helps not missing any leathers and such.

• Like Like x 1