1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Nightshadow badge drop rate lower

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Holp, Jul 15, 2021.

1. OP
    OP
    Holp

Holp Master Chronos Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    3:15 AM
    kKayo
    Shadower
    Toot
    What I meant was not so much the channel but moreso the map. Worded it incorrectly.
    I find some maps tend to 'bug' out and you only notice it if you're looking for certain items.

This happens quite often in cornians when one farms for daggers/marrow. You could be farming from seconds to even hours, but the second a change in the environment happens (player enters/leaves map) it feels like it 'resets' the state of the map and would drop the said item soon after. Just a theory. :sleep:

2. BentPaw

BentPaw Master Chronos

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    9:15 AM
    angeloooo
    Night Lord
    Funk
    I think that's all confirmation bias playing in your head. Also "everyone" having a lower drop rate is just the few people that chimed in here, resulting in more confirmation bias.

• Like Like x 3
  3. HollyCrap

HollyCrap Capt. Latanica

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    1:15 PM
    HollyCrap
    Cleric
    Survivorship bias, but the opposite

4. s0mething

s0mething Capt. Latanica

May 4, 2019
    9:15 AM
    I initially thought it was an unintended change as well. Thanks OP for the post, and thank you staff for looking into it.

• Like Like x 1