1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug No Demonic Essence Drops? in Treasure Dungeon

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by firesarrow, Nov 8, 2019.

1. firesarrow

firesarrow Chronos

Feb 12, 2018
    Female
    10:33 PM
    MooncakeBear
    I/L Arch Mage, Sniper, Buccaneer
    Lucid
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I enter the halloween treasure dungeon, I kill the boss and nothing drops. This has happened twice in 2 different channels ch 5 and ch 3. My friend also tried as well in ch 6. The boss does not drop essences. It was working yesterday though.

The boss also does not respawn after a new player goes in
    What is supposed to happen?: The MV boss drops 5-6 essences each pq and the boss should reset after a new player goes in.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Today when I was trying to get more demonic essence from the treasure dungeon
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional): Side note can we get rid of the 30% fail rate to craft demonic pet food please?

2. Duckys

Duckys Nightshadow Retired Staff

Feb 27, 2019
    10:33 PM
    Duckys
    Bishop
    Demonic Essence has been changed to drop from PQ Boss, and not the treasure room boss.