1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low no pearl spawned from maple tree

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Laserbam, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Laserbam

Laserbam Slime

Apr 18, 2016
    5:45 AM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    What is supposed to happen?: no
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: maple tree map
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):waited after count down and unable to locate my pearl after sweeping the map a couple times. went out disposed and still unable to locate my pearls.
    Extra information (optional): would i be reimbused for the missing pearls? i have missed 2 trees this way so far.

2. Captain_S

Captain_S Blue Snail

Aug 23, 2020
    Male
    9:45 AM
    Had the same bug

Scanned every single bit of the map. No pearls

3. Kori

Kori Blue Snail

Apr 25, 2020
    8:45 PM
    Seems like it’s not just happening to me. Each time the tree spawns, it’s almost as if there is at least one person who couldn’t locate the pearls. I actually never had the issue before the maintenance but it seems to happen at least once every day now.

If there is a solution other than @dispose and re-entering (which doesn’t work 100% of the time), it’ll be good to have an update here as well!

4. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    6:30 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    For what it is worth, this has not happened to me or anyone on my buddy list nor guild mates. They may take awhile to find their pearls but no one has never not found their pearls.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Kori

Kori Blue Snail

Apr 25, 2020
    To be fair, all my friends haven’t had this problem since the last maintenance either. So it’s really just a small minority of us who have problems finding our pearls, who have to consistently exit and re-enter and try to find our pearls amidst the throng of people who are in the map. I’m not sure if it’s really a bug, or just our terrible luck in finding our pearls and spamming Z in the wrong places. :(

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    I'd try really hammering the loot button on places where people congregate, like the spawnpoint of the map. A good chunk of pearls are located there and sometimes it takes a solid few seconds for me to loot cycle through them all to find my own. For one tree I hammered that spot, tried the rest of the map, then went back and managed to get them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Kori

Kori Blue Snail

Apr 25, 2020
    Good point! I haven’t tried that because I always position myself quite far away from that spot for the same reason. The cycle loot makes sense though, so I’ll definitely try this when I can’t find my pearls. Thanks for the tip! :)

8. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    1:45 PM
  9. healskys

healskys Slime

Apr 9, 2017
    Male
    Maybe you can try donating sunshine? The first time I didn't donate any and I couldn't get a pearl. Subsequent runs I donated and could get it.

10. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    9:45 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Donations are not required for a pearl to drop for a player though, it only checks the current number of players in the map and drops thr same number of Pearl's.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Stolen from NeedMoreCoffee#0679 on discord, hopefully this is helpful:

I have noticed a lot of pearls stacked on each other, it might be worth to stop by and check each pile of pearls.

Also don't forget to check the floating platform for pearls, the platform that the NPC Aramia is on!

12. drboo32

drboo32 Orange Mushroom

Aug 16, 2019
    Male
    Boofoo
    Spearman, I/L Wizard
    Yup had the same issue last night on my bowman, spammed z a few laps around the whole map including platform, spammed z on the remaining visible pearls, nothing. left room, enter, @dispose, no luck. @gm'ed finally

13. Flyinpanda

Flyinpanda Brown Teddy

Mar 17, 2020
    Male
    Ask me in game
    Flyinpandas | Lazypanda
    Shadower
    Konoha
    I had this a few times but I honestly haven't spent too long with the potential stacked ones. Will try to hold Z longer for 5 seconds next time :D