1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nostalgia Hits Hard!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Braillynn, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Braillynn

Braillynn Red Snail

Oct 22, 2020
    Female
    10:41 PM
    SitarMaiden
    Beginner
    Hello everyone,

Name's Braillynn and I used to play MapleStory about 10 years ago, here's video evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1IdsST5FNo (I was SitarKnightX). Well this is my first time playing on a private server, but the experience has been fantastic(this is my first day though)! I'm currently a level 22 perma beginner with the IGN of SitarMaiden. Covid has opened up a lot of free time so I'm enjoying my time and trying to see what I remember and what I don't and of course what has been added. Hope you all are staying safe and having a good time.

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    8:41 PM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Welcome to the server!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    Hey, welcome to MapleLegends! Private servers are really different from the normal GMS or any other because they have pretty neat and some not so neat.. commands that you can type, @commands in-game for a list of them. Whats really cool about private servers is that you can vote for free NX on the main website by logging in and clicking the tab that turns green when the timer resets letting you be able to vote Red Kimmy gives you 5K and Blue Kimmy gives you 500, Red is once a day while Blue is twice a day https://maplelegends.com/ (every 12 hours for 500). Another thing is if you get a personal store or hired merchant it doesn't work the same as in the public servers where it holds the spot while you're setting everything up, so people could just walk over and take it so you'll have to be quick.. (Mainly Channel 1 and 2 the others I'm not too sure..) so type something up copy it to clipboard find a spot and paste that in hit enter put in an item for 1 meso or spam the numbers its whatever, then quickly open it and edit whats inside like normal :) other than that everything else is pretty much the same old MapleStory that everyone knew in the good old days!

Make a lot of friends, join a cool guild and most importantly have fun :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. bigbutts

bigbutts Brown Teddy

May 31, 2017
    11:41 PM
    bigbutts
    Welcome :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Welcome to the server! Hope you have lots of fun here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Braillynn

Braillynn Red Snail

Oct 22, 2020
    Female
    10:41 PM
    SitarMaiden
    Beginner
    I cannot for the life of me make the Red Kimmy voting button to work :(

7. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    I usually use my phone, log out, close all my browsers, airplane mode on then off, and try again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    It sometimes glitches out/has a delay but it does work eventually :D

This helps a lot too, thanks for mentioning this Pepper XD

• Like Like x 1