1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Not being able to kick guildmembers

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Raso, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Raso

Raso Slimy Retired Staff

Jul 2, 2017
    Female
    12:08 PM
    Noctua
    Shadower
    Perion
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):Unable to select or kick guildmembers when they are offline.
    What is supposed to happen?:The succesful kicking of said member
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:Today, while standing in Orbis (if that even matters).
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):I do not know if this is a problem others have aswell. Step-by-step is exactly the same as kicking guildmembers the usual way.
    Extra information (optional): I am confirmed a junior master of the guild and the members I tried to kick are offline and not junior masters. I can select (and presumably kick) online members. Relogging and restarting client did not fix the problem. When i use the /guildexpel command it mentions the member is not in guild, while the guild window does show said member in guild.

Edit: Seems to be triggered by having online members minimized and lvl selection active (so the ??`s appear on top)

Edit edit: It somehow fixed itself again, after multiple not so efficient kicks

Attached Files:

2. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    6:08 AM
    Moderator Post
    From what I can tell, the list of players in your screenshot are already no longer associated with your guild, so if they are still appearing in the list, it may just be a visual issue.

3. OP
    OP
    Raso

Raso Slimy Retired Staff

Jul 2, 2017
    Female
    12:08 PM
    Noctua
    Shadower
    Perion
    I was able to kick them in the past 5 minutes, so they indeed no longer show up.