1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Not being able to use emotes in the lastest client patch posted in #client notice tab

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by DabelieuS, May 12, 2020.

1. DabelieuS

DabelieuS Slime

Mar 29, 2020
    Male
    6:02 AM
    DabelieuS,DabiuS
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): After patching using the new patcher posted in #client notice tab on dics. I seem to not be able to use emotes on the new client after patching it even after restarting it a lot of times. But once i downgrade the client to rev3 i seem to be able to reuse the emotes again.
    What is supposed to happen?: Should still be able to use the emotes even after patching.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Just yesterday and today after patching and repatching it several times.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Diego

Diego Capt. Latanica

Jun 7, 2015
    12:02 AM
    I have the same issue. I don't wanna revert because that new patch is the only one that prevents me from crashing at magatia oq stage 1 (all other clients had like 50% chance of crashing)