1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not v62 map?

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Conjuring, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conjuring

Conjuring Master Chronos

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    4:09 AM
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?
    Current map is not accurate to this version of MapleStory.
    Can you describe the bug in detail? If not, can you provide a screenshot/video of the bug?
    Well I've noticed few things.
    First of all, Temple of time is NOT available on this version. (Yet, we can see it on the map).
    Second, Ellin Forest seems to appear on the map.
    [​IMG]

What is suppose to happen?
    We should see the normal map for v62. w/o ToT and a lot of added stuff.
    Can you provide a step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug? (Please be as specific as possible.)
    Simply, click on "W" to see the world map or just click at "WORLD MAP" on the mini map.
    Extra information: (Optional)

2. Charles

Charles Brown Teddy

Feb 2, 2015
    Male
    Ga
    9:09 PM
    Like with many v.62 servers, I think it is something that will be implemented later on? The World Map may just be a little ahead of itself. I think everyone can agree on the lack of enjoyable end game content in a vanilla v.62, so hopefully this is a hint of something to come.

• Like Like x 2
  3. SdwSlyr606

SdwSlyr606 Orange Mushroom

Dec 22, 2014
    Male
    Atlantis
    8:09 PM
    Technically speaking, there's already ToT, Magatia, and the CWK Castle in the files (and maybe Ulu City, but I don't fully remember if that one was mentioned). Just not publicly released, which may not ever be released for all we know. It'll just depend on what everyone feels about it later on when Kim asks about it to you guys.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Conjuring

Conjuring Master Chronos

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    4:09 AM
    Uhm, I remember that before pirate's final release, there was already pirates content in the files.
    But nobody could see nautilus on the map ;)
    So yeah, that might be a hint to future updates like ToT. (Maybe?)

5. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    9:09 PM
    Moderator Post
    This was on purpose since the new content currently exists in our files but is simply not available/accessible yet. Most likely won't be for a while but we added it so that in the future you don't need to download another hefty map.wz file :p

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.