1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MapleLegends General Typo / Small errors thread

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Bulba, Jan 9, 2015.

1. lovelyd

lovelyd Red Snail

Jan 24, 2021
    Female
    6:02 PM
    sukker
    Dark Knight, Cleric, Priest, Bishop
    Funk
    The soap bubble overall & supper scrubber set is supposed to give a set effect when worn together, and it does not. The effect is supposed to be a shower over the head.

upload_2021-1-24_11-14-47.png

2. CaptainNemo

CaptainNemo Selkie Jr.

Oct 3, 2017
    Male
    3:02 PM
    CaptainNemo
    Islander
    Ossyrians
    The "Red Bag" NX cape has a coloration bug while in idle stance. Slight yellow section on the back of the bag during idle disappears while moving or jumping.

The yellow line/spot :
    [​IMG]

While moving :
    [​IMG]

Checked all the other Bag capes as well, Red is the only one with the color issue in that spot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. itswardell

itswardell Snail

Feb 10, 2021
    Male
    6:02 AM
    Biswwwwww
    Priest
    Oubaitori
    1.PNG
    1. my character before entering the showa bath map

2.PNG
    2. my character after entering the bath map

3.PNG
    3. my character before equipping a new equipment

4.PNG
    4. my character after equipping a new equipment

I think this is a bug as the correct behavior of this map should be transforming your character into a "fully naked" look (hide all NX items except ring maybe?) f3
    The NX mask is a donor NX item named Blushing Yeti. Not sure if it's an item specific bug or not (I doubt so because my NX cape wasn't hidden as well, even when I equip a new item).

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Thunderbro

Thunderbro Red Snail

Mar 16, 2021
    Male
    The Sharyl NPC in Nautilus does not transform into their humanoid form briefly upon completing their quests. This should happen when completing any of their quests very briefly afterwards. The Abel NPC outside of the ship in the harbor on the other hand does correctly transform after completing his quest.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Seiras

Seiras Horny Mushroom

Jun 24, 2019
    5:02 PM
    I/L Wizard
    The cash shop effect item Magma Wings is displayed off-center while hanging on a rope.
    [​IMG]

6. RIPeaches

RIPeaches Slime

Jul 29, 2017
    Henesys
    5:02 PM
    ChangeName
    Dark Knight
    SeeD
    With the "Sparkling Face", the F3 and Panicky expressions are switched.
    Panicky:
    upload_2021-4-6_10-10-47.png
    F3:
    upload_2021-4-6_10-11-7.png
    Dunno how this happened but it's cute and unique in its own way I suppose.

7. Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    12:02 AM
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice
    upload_2021-5-5_17-40-21.png
    Seeing as this is in the alliance, should be "Alliance Info" (button below) and "Alliance Hierarchy" (top right)

Also, special request: could we get more than 5 ppl visible at a time in the alliance per guild? (When there are 6 or more, you have to click through to the next page). Could that be 10 per page? idm scrolling, it's less annoying than clicking through. Maybe do restrict it somewhat, so 10 could be nice.

8. quistal

quistal Snail

Sep 22, 2020
    Female
    6:02 PM
    quistal
    Cleric
    Just two small things I have noticed:
    Orbis PQ text has a typo
    upload_2021-6-22_1-43-55.png

Also the Whip cash shop weapon has hand layering issues :(
    upload_2021-6-22_1-45-34.png

Many thanks for all the hard work!

• Like Like x 1
  9. onkel

onkel Red Snail

Nov 15, 2017
    Male
    Jazz Fusion Bar
    Bandit
    Some equips don't display correctly or at all on the Account Details page.

The layering of equips sometimes being different from in game I don't really mind, but recently I've had an issue with my latest character's NX items either being invisible or NX pants making my non NX top not show.
    And Lionheart is the first two handed sword I've actually been able to see on the page as well, all other TH swords have been invisible but the character is still posed as if he's holding them. I'm guessing the sword on the back is some kind of workaround, but has only appeared on Lionheart for me thus far. Looks pretty cool any which way.

What I'm wearing and how it looks in game:
    [​IMG]

How it shows on the Account Details page:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
    Not sure if it was intended but when pet is walking around looting items and meso, we would have to spam cash shop or fm clicks to enter esp on maps with less rope to hang on. If possible, could we prioritize the cash shop and fm entry over the pet looting (means in 1 click, we would enter and stops the pet looting priority - a QOL upgrade).

11. benQ

benQ Pac Pinky

Oct 14, 2016
    Male
    benQ
    Bishop
    maple
    event hair: narang hair didnt show under ranking page

• Like Like x 1
  12. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    There’s some bugged ladders on the right side of tunnel that lost light 2. I know there’s several scattered around Victoria and Amoria still, but that map is the one that comes to mind first

13. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    This can't be right, can it?
    Untitled.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    The NPC Tess in Ellin Forest: Altaire Camp has a blinking animation that loops on itself extremely quickly. Makes it look like he’s having a seizure or something

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Still? I made a report about that a long time ago stating that at the rate of blinking Tess should be able to take off like a helicopter.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    ML library and Wonky the Fairy (Orbis: The Unknown Tower) NPC flavor text needs to be updated to reflect the new changes to the Goddess Wristband PQ reward after its rebalancing in the Anniversary Event patch

17. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    DancinPig, Jatizso, Neitiznot, HolyPig
    Dragon Knight, Priest, Shadower
    Galaxy
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    (Not sure if posted somewhere already, couldn't find it browsing over Forum)
    Neither a "bug" nor not working as intended so posting here.
    Just some minor things here, quest log for HT Prequest shows 1 empty dragon elixir required whilest Quest Helper says 2 (and it is 2).
    And Mos' option sounds weird since blue selectable options have always been from character point of view, so I'm telling Mos I heard he's lookin for Dragon elixirs?? Rephrase to "I've heard you can make Empty Dragon Elixir...' makes more sense to me.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Iiiiit's baaaaaack...

MapleLegends 13-01-2022 21-58-37.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  19. BirdMan

BirdMan Red Snail

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    Byron's Recommendation Letter for warriors shows the text of the quest for mages. Or the plot thickens...

upload_2022-1-16_0-10-28.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    1:02 AM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    This just in: Dances has moved to Ellinia, and is currently making the transition from Male->Female with the aid of the fairies! Congratulations, Dances!