1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Full 'Ohana Means Family! ¤

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zayph, Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rasenganjedi

Rasenganjedi Slimy

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    Netherlands
    9:26 AM
    Buccake
    Buccaneer
    Nebula
    Sorry about my absence but i've been busy lately.
    I'll try to join again next week.
    But i don't know how far i can come since grinding is incredibly boring.

2. OP
    OP
    Zayph

Zayph Mushmom

Jan 26, 2016
    Male
    Hawaii
    10:26 PM
    Zayph
    Hero
    Aloha
    Oh hey Wout! Don't worry about it, you're always welcome back MapleF2
    Yeah grinding can be boring, just take it a little at a time. It helps to train with guildies or friends :p

3. Eggplant

Eggplant Horny Mushroom

Apr 17, 2016
    Male
    1:26 AM
    Eggplant
    F/P Arch Mage
    Name: Jesse
    IGN: Eggplant
    Guild you want to join: Nakama
    Where you are from: France, but living in california sice 1 year
    How many hours you play per day: Anywhere from 0 to 16?? Who knows. But prob 2 on average soon enough?
    Primary language: English, French
    Introduction:

Hey guys. I've been playing maplestory on and off for about 9 years now. I delete it every year when school begins, and somehow get hooked to the soundtrack every summer and play it 24/7 til next term.
    This year, i reinstalled maple, but it was kind of disappointing how I couldn't relive the nostalgia. Then I found out about the reboot or whatever, i was pretty hyped, but ended up disappointed.
    Had the brilliant idea of googling private servers, and found this one on top100thing that had a good description. I like low rates cause i spend most of my time doing quests. And if rates are too high, i unlock too many quests too fast and can't keep up!
    My goal is to get that #1 spot in quests completed.

Anyways, I'm applying here 'cause I see aloha all over FM, and it'd be cool to see you guys in alliance chat. I can count on your activity, rather than make friends for 3 days and never see them again.
    I'm a pretty laidback casusal, don't know much about equips and scrolls and damage and whatever, i just try to 100% quests, so my leveling is fairly slow. I do enjoy farming if it's in a group. Totally play for the chat.
    'Nakama' just sounds like my kind of team when I read the OP. also i just like the word cause i read fairy tail+one piece and they use it all the time.
    So uh yeah that's about it. Also i'm a level 49 f/p mage. Thanks for reading.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Hope you get accepted, heard it is indeed an awsome place2be.
    As for your goals on maplelegends I thought you might be interrested at this:
    http://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/guide-missable-and-hidden-quests.8733/
    Best thread ever made :).

Have fun questing!

• Like Like x 1
  5. RooMoo

RooMoo Blue Snail

Jun 13, 2016
    Female
    London
    8:26 AM
    RooMoo
    Bowman
    Name: Ray
    IGN: RooMoo
    Guild you want to join: Nakama
    Where you are from: London
    How many hours you play per day: Currently 2/3 but i have my last exam on the 21st of June after which i'll play 4 - 8 hours a day (not necessarily continuously)
    Primary language: I speak quite a few languages but my mother tongue is Urdu and native tongue is English

Right now i'm taking things slowwww levelling wise, i just bum about and really, i'm regaining familiarity with the maps and monster locations. I'm at level 18 right now (weak cri cri) and i'm focusing on quests for exp. Sorry for the low level OnionSorry

• Like Like x 2
  6. cognakk

cognakk Blue Snail

Jun 18, 2016
    Male
    Armagnakk
    Cleric
    Kawaii
    Armagnakk (Cleric L.55)

Currently a member of Kawaii, but looking for a guild aiming more towards GPQ's and events (Tournaments of Omok, JQ's etc)
    Are you the guild im looking for? :)

Name: Henning
    IGN: Armagnakk
    Guild you want to join: Either (if its an alliance i dont see how it matters)
    Where you are from: Sweden
    How many hours you play per day: Got all day, really depends on the community (~2h atm)
    Primary language: Swedish, English

Timezone GMT+2

Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  7. SYLegend

SYLegend Dark Stone Golem

Mar 6, 2015
    Male
    Name: Daniel
    IGN: DaiOuJou
    Guild you want to join: Either, too low level for it to matter
    Where are you from: Germany
    Hours per day: 1~2h, will get more during summer break
    Primary language: German, but my english is almost as good.

Currently I'm a level 52 Fighter, mostly still doing quests but I'll eventually switch to grinding when I run out of profitable ones. I'm more or less a new player, played a bit during open beta but then never came back until now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.