1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Guide for MAC [Old] MAC Installation Guide

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Nise, May 30, 2018.

1. bSide

bSide Red Snail

Dec 9, 2020
    Male
    11:58 AM
    PlayerOne
    Shadower
    Hi everyone, would love to play this but unfortunately I've got Catalina on my mac. Is there any guide on how to setup a VM to play this on my mac?

2. pashionfroot

pashionfroot Red Snail

Feb 1, 2021
    Female
    8:58 PM
    pashionfroot
    Beginner
    Hi I have a 2019 Macbook Pro with the touch bar. I'm not seeing "set screen option" after I show package contents. Please help!

3. Siggy

Siggy Slimy

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    California
    5:58 PM
    Did you open the Wineskin app?

4. pashionfroot

pashionfroot Red Snail

Feb 1, 2021
    Female
    pashionfroot
    Beginner
    EDIT: It wont let me click X11.
    Am I supposed to download software for wineskin too?

Haha, i didn't but now i have.

Thank you! Sorry, still kind of new to this.

5. Siggy

Siggy Slimy

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    California
    It all should have been installed when you downloaded the client! Did you get it figured out?

6. pashionfroot

pashionfroot Red Snail

Feb 1, 2021
    Female
    pashionfroot
    Beginner
    Not yet :(
    I will keep trying.

Thank you for replying!! :D

Yes, I think it was already installed but because theres an "install software" button I got confused.

7. Kaine

Kaine Mano

May 21, 2019
    Male
    KoKaine
    Fighter
    Hello, yesterday I was running maplelegends just fine, but I came across a problem where whenever I used command+enter my game client crashed. So I stopped the process in my activity monitor, but then all of a sudden when I exited the application and relaunched it, I couldn't click any buttons (including the "quit" button at the login page) so I had to end the application through the activity monitor once again. I kept trying to refresh the wrapper to see if it would do anything, and I changed the resolutions (I tried all three 0, 1, 2) and nothing worked.

I also tried to do a test run, but nothing happened and maplelegends never launched. It just said the test run was a success and if I wanted to view the test run log.

I ended up fiddling with the XQuartz application, and I updated it because I thought maybe that might fix the problem, but now I can't even launch the game client at all. Please help, I don't know what to do. I even moved ML to my trash and deleted it and reinstalled it several times, but to no avail. I never had this problem before so this is very frustrating

8. Siggy

Siggy Slimy

Jun 12, 2017
    Male
    California
    Here's the fix for when you can't click anything: https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-fix-cant-click-anything-bug.4181/

Unfortunately not sure about your other issue :(