1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Muttley, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Muttley

Muttley Snail

Oct 13, 2019
    Male
    12:06 AM
    Joholzz
    Beginner
    Hello Everyone, I am a newbie here I've been playing gb classic since 2003 I saw that the game files has been taken from GBPH since the mobius background is on the avatar shop as well as the bad3p and event guild BG (one of the most popular guild in GBPH). There's only one thing that catches my attention, it appears that there are limited numbers of players I mean is this a newly developed server? I haven't seen a single game master online since I played (roughly 2 weeks). Anyway just dropping buy to say hi my name is Reggie and I am from the Philippines. Hope to see fellow Filipinos especially the ones from BURN guild.

2. aldoxdxd

aldoxdxd Red Snail

Sep 19, 2019
    Male
    11:06 AM
    f
    Beginner
    s
    Hla y bienvenido =) jugue gunbound philipinas hace mucho, me parece la version thors hammer mas linda

3. Kimberly

Kimberly Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:06 PM
    Moderator Post
    It is the GBPH client indeed. GM's are not really online because I am currently the only one with a hammer account and play on my legit.

4. Abateka

Abateka Snail

Oct 17, 2019
    Male
    12:06 AM
    Abateka
    Beginner
    Nice to be back. Nice seeing you again Kim.